Just beat DmC: Devil May Cry...I loved this game!

#51Ink-RibbonPosted 3/14/2013 2:02:33 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Was this your first game?

0/10

You used to be better at trolling.

Read TC's entire post.
#52No_one_specialPosted 3/14/2013 10:02:04 AM(edited)
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

0/10

Read TC's entire post.

The point.

You.

KA_ME, i can't agree with you on the gameplay aspects, but you got a point with story and setting. TR still fits tomb raider continuity as far as i know. On the other hand i can't see how they could fix story of DmC to please you guys.

I absolutely love the passive-aggressive insult you slipped in.

First off, the gameplay of this game is ridiculously easy and utterly unworthy of the DMC pedigree. I'm a middle-of-the-road DMC player as far as things go. My rankings in DMC4 are either S or A, but I've only completely S'd two difficulties in that game. In Bloody Palace, I can barely get to level 30 and not much farther than that. Needless to say, I'm not one of those players who can make those combo vids you see on Youtube.

And in this game, I had an SSS on every level within at least two, maybe three, tries and I beat Bloody Palace on my first try.

And I'm STILL having issues getting S rankings on every level in DMC4!

Secondly, "you guys", eh? I just love that almost sneering tone you take toward folks who disliked the game.
---
http://tinyurl.com/d76kaod
http://i.imgur.com/qQLJe62.jpg
#53KyryloPosted 3/14/2013 10:13:29 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

0/10

Read TC's entire post.

you become pretty miserable:( grats on changing from reasonable person to petty troll. that happens to fanboys who love NT.
#54Ink-RibbonPosted 3/14/2013 10:20:18 AM
No_one_special posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

0/10

Read TC's entire post.

The point.

You.

KA_ME, i can't agree with you on the gameplay aspects, but you got a point with story and setting. TR still fits tomb raider continuity as far as i know. On the other hand i can't see how they could fix story of DmC to please you guys.

I absolutely love the passive-aggressive insult you slipped in.

First off, the gameplay of this game is ridiculously easy and utterly unworthy of the DMC pedigree. I'm a middle-of-the-road DMC player as far as things go. My rankings in DMC4 are either S or A, but I've only completely S'd two difficulties in that game. In Bloody Palace, I can barely get to level 30 and not much farther than that. Needless to say, I'm not one of those players who can make those combo vids you see on Youtube.

And in this game, I had an SSS on every level within at least two, maybe three, tries and I beat Bloody Palace on my first try.

And I'm STILL having issues getting S rankings on every level in DMC4!

Secondly, "you guys", eh? I just love that almost sneering tone you take toward folks who disliked the game.

I don't know, but I guess you're all mixed up...

I was only talking to pesmerga, because it seems that he pretty much ignored TC's posts where he said he played the first 2 games...

That's why I made my previous post...

Are you confusing me with someone else? That's the only time I posted here...

I still love you, though. Take care next time, with your postings. I just made a single comment....XD
#55Ink-RibbonPosted 3/14/2013 10:26:25 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

0/10

Read TC's entire post.

you become pretty miserable:( grats on changing from reasonable person to petty troll. that happens to fanboys who love NT.

That was pretty much harsh, and uncalled for...

I'm pretty much reasonable and such happy guy...I'm no fanboy and I did rate DmC 6,5/10

So, if you are going to keep such atittude, than stand aside! XD
#56Dark_EpathyPosted 3/14/2013 10:57:50 AM
What about Pesmerga's post is worth defending? He's calling into question the topic creator's prerogative to like the game. There is no point missed; God forbid someone can play Bayonetta and still enjoy this game!

There was nothing sneering about his post. The simple fact is that the people who hate this game hate this game. There is nothing that can be done to change that. It doesn't matter how much DmC would be improved in a sequel.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#57KaptainK00lPosted 3/14/2013 1:42:06 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
KaptainK00l posted...
Pessy you seem a bit more defensive today, you okay?

DuuuDe is the only person that's allowed to call me that. You may address me as "Pesmerga" or "Sir".

Difference being I was patronizing you, not some kind of unusual forum affection.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
http://www.icanhazchat.com/gamers%20unite
#58rockman11_zPosted 3/14/2013 2:26:47 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

DuuuDe is the only person that's allowed to call me that. You may address me as "Pesmerga" or "Sir".

I love this. Thank you for this.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#59Pesmerga255Posted 3/14/2013 2:28:36 PM
KaptainK00l posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

Difference being I was patronizing you, not some kind of unusual forum affection.

Just keep telling yourself that.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#60The_Zora_KingPosted 3/14/2013 7:53:41 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
Zora_Prince posted...
My experience with Devil May Cry games has been limited to the first two (Which I beat and enjoyed...the first one, at least). However, I enjoy both casual action games (The God of War series reminds me why I love video games) and more hardcore ones (Bayonetta is the only game I've ever Platinumed and I consider it one of the greatest games of all time). Despite the negative backlash this game received, I was quite curious to try it out...

I beat it in about 2 days and it was a kickass experience. The gameplay is definitely more accessible, but I loved the weapon variety, the move variety, mixing all three weapons together, using hooks, charges, guns, weak and strong attacks, lunges, juggling, and everything else.

There was indeed some cringeworthy dialog in the game...but I'm not sure if I should be ashamed to admit this or not, but I really enjoyed the story. The world and premise is unique, the story kept me engaged and wanting to take down the bad guy. Even the main trio grew on me and I did found Dante kind of a cool character, just in a different way from the original.

Finally, this was a very high-quality game. The level design was incredible most of the time. My favorite was near the end when you're storming Mundus's building. Anyone who's played it knows what I mean.

I sympathize completely with the people who really want to see the original storyline have a conclusion. However, I also think it would be tragic for this universe and world to just be abandoned. There is so much potential and still a war to be won. In a perfect world, we'll get both DMC5 and DmC2.

I just returned it after renting it. However, when I gets cheaper, I'll pick it up. I'll want to play through it again and unlock more of the secrets and beat it on a higher difficulty level.

Now, I suppose it's time to pick up the DMC HD Collection so that I can play DMC3, as well as DMC4. Just need money right now...

What do you think? Agree? Disagree? GTFO this board for posting this, Zora?

idk TC, its hard to believe you platinumed Bayonetta after your above post on DmC....
anway happy gaming and enjoy HD collection when you get it.

It's very easy to platinum. The game felt like the perfect mix of accessibility (generous checkpoints, liberal dodging ability) and hardcore gameplay.
---
Last Film Watched: A Serbian Film
My Thoughts: I actually enjoyed it >_> That wasn't so bad.