antis and pros

#1OutsiderHallPosted 3/13/2013 10:01:28 PM
come on guys, can we work together and get a petition going for NT to include a vergil's bloody palace?!
#2KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/13/2013 10:02:55 PM
OutsiderHall posted...
come on guys, can we work together and get a petition going for NT to include a vergil's bloody palace?!

Why would the anti's care? It's not like that would fix all of this game's problems. Plus, I don't think Capcom wants to sink a lot more money into this game, they already realized it was a failure and they probably decided just to move on. They delivered on the DLC they promised months ago, they're out.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#3OutsiderHall(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 10:06:07 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
OutsiderHall posted...

Why would the anti's care? It's not like that would fix all of this game's problems. Plus, I don't think Capcom wants to sink a lot more money into this game, they already realized it was a failure and they probably decided just to move on. They delivered on the DLC they promised months ago, they're out.

well, some of the antis seemed to enjoy VD a bit more than the game itself.
#4caffiend7Posted 3/13/2013 10:07:59 PM
OutsiderHall posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
OutsiderHall posted...

That's a lie and you know it. They hated it even more
#5Green_PuffPosted 3/13/2013 10:09:25 PM
Just go to the 360 board, TC
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#6ZeroX91Posted 3/13/2013 10:11:51 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
OutsiderHall posted...

How come you never wanna play anymore *sniff* Its all just serious business. :(
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#7OutsiderHall(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 10:12:28 PM
caffiend7 posted...
OutsiderHall posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
OutsiderHall posted...

rly? i thought the general consensus is that yeah, VD is just as bad, but a bit better and a bit more faithful to the original series, at least gameplay wise. oh wells.
#8OutsiderHall(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 10:12:50 PM
Green_Puff posted...
Just go to the 360 board, TC

will do.
#9KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/13/2013 10:14:04 PM
OutsiderHall posted...
caffiend7 posted...
OutsiderHall posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
OutsiderHall posted...

rly? i thought the general consensus is that yeah, VD is just as bad, but a bit better and a bit more faithful to the original series, at least gameplay wise. oh wells.

Exactly. We don't like it, we just acknowledge that it's better than the main game (which isn't hard).
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#10Chaos2FrozenPosted 3/13/2013 10:15:34 PM
OutsiderHall posted...

Well whether the Antis like it or not, the main problem is that NT has pretty much fallen off the radar after this DLC.

Their ninja headquarters have been deserted.