Vergils Downfall could have really

#1ninja_poopPosted 3/13/2013 10:27:10 PM
Benefited from having a few more boss fights. They completely skimped us on a reasonable ghostly Dante fight, and some sort of witch Kat fight. Not to mention its incredibly short. 2 hours? I mean I plan on replaying it a few more times but come on. I'm a pro but this is kind of ridiculous.
---
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM
-11.06.12 Colorado/Washington become the first states
#2caffiend7Posted 3/13/2013 10:29:27 PM
Then NT would actually have to design a new boss. It's why they just reused Vorgel. I think they should've added more blue and orange because F*** YOU!
#3produnerPosted 3/13/2013 10:29:49 PM
Feces.
#4produnerPosted 3/13/2013 10:32:38 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Then NT would actually have to design a new boss. It's why they just reused Vorgel. I think they should've added more blue and orange because F*** YOU!

Wubgil is both, a good character and a good boss fight.
#5caffiend7Posted 3/13/2013 10:34:35 PM
produner posted...
caffiend7 posted...

Now you're wrong *shoots produner in the womb*
#6produnerPosted 3/13/2013 10:35:58 PM
caffiend7 posted...
produner posted...
caffiend7 posted...

You are just being nasty!
#7caffiend7Posted 3/13/2013 10:37:33 PM
produner posted...
caffiend7 posted...
produner posted...
caffiend7 posted...

You are just being nasty!

Show me a good time
#8produnerPosted 3/13/2013 10:47:41 PM
ninja_poop posted...
Benefited from having a few more boss fights. They completely skimped us on a reasonable ghostly Dante fight, and some sort of witch Kat fight. Not to mention its incredibly short. 2 hours? I mean I plan on replaying it a few more times but come on. I'm a pro but this is kind of ridiculous.

Tameem wanted the game to be realistic , and getting a good DLC is cheesy and too good to be true. Though I disagree with you about replayabilty , because the glitches add a lot to the replay value , by making you restart all over or try hard to find away to proceed after the glitch accurs ; part of the puzzles in the game.