lol retcon

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#51
Wait hold the phone, there are people who actually think that Final Fantasy XIII's story was anything but a terrible example of storytelling?

I knew standards were slipping, but this is absurd.
3 years ago#52
syctheweilder posted...
Wait hold the phone, there are people who actually think that Final Fantasy XIII's story was anything but a terrible example of storytelling?

I knew standards were slipping, but this is absurd.

There are people that defend DmC. I think that just about says it all.
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
3 years ago#53
Don't waste your time trying to discuss with antis, TC....

In a nutshell, their main problem is basically Dante's hair. Nothing more, nothing less.
3 years ago#54
Ink-Ribbon posted...

In a nutshell, their main problem is basically Dante's hair. Nothing more, nothing less.

0/10

You're trying too hard.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
3 years ago#55
Ink-Ribbon posted...

You know normally I appreciate your comments they are generally amusing, but that was just lazy.
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
3 years ago#56
Ink-Ribbon posted...

see even pros are against you now:DDD
3 years ago#57
Ink-Ribbon posted...

On the topic of FF, now you're gonna say that people hate AC because Cloud wears different clothing.
3 years ago#58
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Tc Don't waste your time with ink he always falls short of expectations and can't even answer a simple question.

In a nutshell he's angry and frustrated that barely anyone liked the game and that people know him for what he truly is. Nothing more and nothing less.
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
3 years ago#59
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Come now Ink, this was just too obvious.
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
3 years ago#60
Pesmerga255 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

0/10

You're trying too hard.

How so? I just tried to help TC, giving him a better view of the whole matter...XD

Obviously, antis had plenty of other reasons to dislike the game, and that's fine. However, I guess the hair is still the strongest.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived