lol retcon

#51syctheweilderPosted 3/16/2013 5:13:25 PM
Wait hold the phone, there are people who actually think that Final Fantasy XIII's story was anything but a terrible example of storytelling?

I knew standards were slipping, but this is absurd.
#52Gogito4Posted 3/16/2013 6:00:41 PM
syctheweilder posted...
Wait hold the phone, there are people who actually think that Final Fantasy XIII's story was anything but a terrible example of storytelling?

I knew standards were slipping, but this is absurd.

There are people that defend DmC. I think that just about says it all.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#53Ink-RibbonPosted 3/16/2013 6:30:24 PM
Don't waste your time trying to discuss with antis, TC....

In a nutshell, their main problem is basically Dante's hair. Nothing more, nothing less.
#54Pesmerga255Posted 3/16/2013 6:32:49 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

In a nutshell, their main problem is basically Dante's hair. Nothing more, nothing less.

0/10

You're trying too hard.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#55ZeroX91Posted 3/16/2013 6:34:26 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

You know normally I appreciate your comments they are generally amusing, but that was just lazy.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#56KyryloPosted 3/16/2013 6:38:29 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

see even pros are against you now:DDD
#57RetsuxDPosted 3/16/2013 6:40:40 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

On the topic of FF, now you're gonna say that people hate AC because Cloud wears different clothing.
#58OracleGunnerPosted 3/16/2013 6:40:59 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Tc Don't waste your time with ink he always falls short of expectations and can't even answer a simple question.

In a nutshell he's angry and frustrated that barely anyone liked the game and that people know him for what he truly is. Nothing more and nothing less.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
#59Lord_MizerPosted 3/16/2013 6:42:05 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Come now Ink, this was just too obvious.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#60Ink-RibbonPosted 3/16/2013 6:52:59 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

0/10

You're trying too hard.

How so? I just tried to help TC, giving him a better view of the whole matter...XD

Obviously, antis had plenty of other reasons to dislike the game, and that's fine. However, I guess the hair is still the strongest.