would people like me be considered Pro or Anti?

#1mraustindude19Posted 3/14/2013 11:44:18 AM
I liked the game-play but disliked characters and story. also I largely feel like a reboot in general was unneeded and pointless but i still think it was a fun game.
---
Gaming community:"they copied it so it sucks"
"they didn't copy it so it sucks"
#2Green_PuffPosted 3/14/2013 11:47:06 AM
That horse ain't getting any deader son.

Also, why should such a thing matter to you?
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3Qwesar23464Posted 3/14/2013 12:00:39 PM
You are neither since you don't take sides in the endless debates on this board.
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#4Green_PuffPosted 3/14/2013 12:01:45 PM
What if he is asking so he can enlist?
---
#5Qwesar23464Posted 3/14/2013 12:06:49 PM
A neutral attitude doesn't get paid attention to on these boards. You pick a side and stick to it or you just throw in your thoughts and the usual suspects keep duking it out
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#6Green_PuffPosted 3/14/2013 12:27:05 PM
"You are TC... Nothing more, and nothing less.." You are Nephilim, TC.
---
#7lokithefoolPosted 3/14/2013 12:55:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8ss14knightPosted 3/14/2013 2:10:28 PM
To pros you would be considered stupid and in denial over how much of a masterpiece it was.

To antis you would be considered some casual loser that doesn't know what a good game is.

Both sides are pretty delusional, just join me in the "It was pretty good but had some story problems" neutral camp. :D
#9stargazer1981Posted 3/14/2013 2:32:39 PM
ss14knight posted...
To pros you would be considered stupid and in denial over how much of a masterpiece it was.

To antis you would be considered some casual loser that doesn't know what a good game is.

Both sides are pretty delusional, just join me in the "It was pretty good but had some story problems" neutral camp. :D

I would also like to join your club. Though I did enjoy the fact that Dante actually had a character arc in this game, unlike previous iterations.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#10KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/14/2013 2:33:22 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
ss14knight posted...

I would also like to join your club. Though I did enjoy the fact that Dante actually had a character arc in this game, unlike previous iterations.

Dante in DMC had development though...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]