R.I.P devil may cry.

#1produnerPosted 3/14/2013 11:29:19 AM
I want to point out things about DMC.

Capcom made a "plan", and it contains things like focusing on main franchises , and outsources others to cheap devs.In other words, they want activision number of sales and milk every franchise they have. DMC was a victim of that ; a successful franchise at its peek , growing but not a 5 million selling series yet.

Also itsuno is going to be used for other projects for maximum profit.

This is probably their plan of DMC:

DmC reboot sells ---> continue on the same strategy to milk it.
DmC reboot fails ----> The franchise is dead, move on with new ips and milking RE.
DMC HD sells well----> *grabs cash, does nothing*

So, the probability of DMC being put to rest is really high, judging from the above. So we've been set free now? #AWOKEN now?

If so .....*salutes DMC* , i'll never put the king of HnS games down , always playing that game from time to time, and Dante , vergil and the legend of sparda shall not be forgotten, so is the case with the iconic songs ( devils never cry) and the style that the series brought. RIP DMC.
#2Green_PuffPosted 3/14/2013 11:30:31 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry?search=R.i.p

Look at this.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3produner(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:37:08 AM
Green_Puff posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry?search=R.i.p

Look at this.

I understand that you are butthurt . My topic is based on capcom's latests announcements about new gen, their silence about DmC and trying to reboot other franchises like darkstalkers.
#4Green_PuffPosted 3/14/2013 11:38:03 AM
You butthurt. Me butthurt. Everyone butthurt.
---
#5Maiken100Posted 3/14/2013 11:39:58 AM
I doubt they'll continue this dmc, I'd be very surprised if they did.
I'm not a big fan of this series in general but I love H&S games and there really aren't many challenging ones as of late.
Look at the "Ninja Gaiden 3" flop which has led to them announcing NG z so its possible they will give it another shot.
#6produner(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:41:14 AM
Green_Puff posted...
You butthurt. Me butthurt. Everyone butthurt.

Umm ...yeah go play DmC or contribute to the game or community , instead being butthurt here in the board. People here care about the franchise and they want to hear out news about its future, so you being here and showing your butthurt-ness is out of context.

I've noticed your posts recently and you are extremely annoying.
#7Green_PuffPosted 3/14/2013 11:42:22 AM
Whoa, TC, WHOA!

You flirting with me?
---
#8Hades192Posted 3/14/2013 11:42:44 AM
R.I.P. DMC

R.I.Pieces Capcom, at least in my eyes im through with them.

t.............
DMC

I agree and think they will drop DMC like Megaman.
#9DarkJaydragonPosted 3/14/2013 11:44:29 AM
I'm glad to see it die. <3
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#10produner(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:45:11 AM
Maiken100 posted...
I doubt they'll continue this dmc, I'd be very surprised if they did.
I'm not a big fan of this series in general but I love H&S games and there really aren't many challenging ones as of late.
Look at the "Ninja Gaiden 3" flop which has led to them announcing NG z so its possible they will give it another shot.

DmC and NJ3 were really disappointing, and bayo2 added insult to injury ( i will support P* even though am not into the wiiu). The genre is really dying, especially when DmC was announced, now we can only put our hope in MGR getting a sequel and GOW:A.