Ninja Gaiden next on the chopping block

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Ninja Gaiden next on the chopping block

User Info: Dersu_Uzala

Dersu_Uzala
4 years ago#1
For being ruined by a bottom-tier American studio who has no business being allowed anywhere near the series.

Ninja Gaiden Z: Yaiba has Spark Unlimited as its developer, who are also working on Lost Planet 3 right now. Their only previous credits are a Call of Duty port, an awful fantasy FPS called Legendary, and an even more awful WWII FPS called Turning Point. Yep, they sound perfectly qualified to design a technical, challenging hack-n-slash.

At the very least, it's a side game and not a reboot, so there's no way it'll overwrite the main series.

User Info: bigdom93

bigdom93
4 years ago#2
it has more going for it than DmC, they have a game about cyborg ninjas and zombies and team ninja learned from their last mistake. I can't wait to see whats revieled next

User Info: Orange00

Orange00
4 years ago#3
but it's a brainchild of keiji inafune. It's not westernization..

also i thought ninja gaiden 3 already did enough damage to equal DmC.
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!

User Info: Dersu_Uzala

Dersu_Uzala
4 years ago#4

It honestly did more damage than DmC, but I feel that Razor's Edge is good enough to redeem them.

it has more going for it than DmC, they have a game about cyborg ninjas and zombies and team ninja learned from their last mistake. I can't wait to see whats revieled next

Right, but Team Ninja is only supervising development of this game. I am quite confident that Spark will eff it up every way they can.

Orange00
4 years ago#5
but hey man! Keiji Inafune is making this!! Who cares who programs it if he's the director?

also how is lost planet 3 looking? I lost interest after initial trailer and with the news that you can't jump or use that rope freely anymore.
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!

User Info: ScreamingMidget

ScreamingMidget
4 years ago#6
Orange00 posted...

Hell no, NG3RE is much better than DmC.

Orange00
4 years ago#7
ScreamingMidget posted...
Orange00 posted...

demo is waiting to be played, i've heard good things about it.

i was talking about vanilla

User Info: RichterB17

RichterB17
4 years ago#8
Orange00 posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
Orange00 posted...

demo is waiting to be played, i've heard good things about it.

i was talking about vanilla

I just played it and its okay. I played through hard mode of the first stage and I can get out of most situations by just charging my attacks... Don't know how I feel about that. I think the graphics look better too for some reason.
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden

User Info: SumTinWong

SumTinWong
4 years ago#9
Dersu_Uzala posted...
For being ruined by a bottom-tier American studio who has no business being allowed anywhere near the series.

Ninja Gaiden Z: Yaiba has Spark Unlimited as its developer, who are also working on Lost Planet 3 right now. Their only previous credits are a Call of Duty port, an awful fantasy FPS called Legendary, and an even more awful WWII FPS called Turning Point. Yep, they sound perfectly qualified to design a technical, challenging hack-n-slash.

At the very least, it's a side game and not a reboot, so there's no way it'll overwrite the main series.

ummm ninja theory is based in Cambridge, England. ;-)
nonstick banana frying pan and slippery cardboard box. Why do birds fly? It's entirely because they get tired of walking.

User Info: syctheweilder

syctheweilder
4 years ago#10
Dersu_Uzala posted...
For being ruined by a bottom-tier studio who has no business being allowed anywhere near the series.

There, now it makes sense.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Ninja Gaiden next on the chopping block

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived