My fingers are dead.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. My fingers are dead.
3 years ago#1
I have rendered them permanently damaged while trying to get an SSS rank while in battle.
3 years ago#2
Lansfield posted...
I have rendered them permanently damaged while trying to get an SSS rank while in battle.

better stay away from Metal Gear Rising
3 years ago#3
Then I bet you'll be beyond dead trying to even play Legendary Dark Knight mode in DMC4.
...for Tony Redgrave...
3 years ago#4
Stay away from any other HnS then... maybe Ascension is more down your lane.
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
3 years ago#5
Stay away from PS3.
Join smartphone and play angry bird, you finger dont need to leave the monitor at all
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
3 years ago#6
nasty people here.
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
3 years ago#7
Because getting an SSS rank is so ridiculously easy ti really is demon dodge + arbiter combo 1.
If you get damaged fingers from something my BROTHER could pull off, and he is terrible in H&S games, you really shouldn't be holding a controller.
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
3 years ago#8
To be fair, there are nasty people everywhere.
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
3 years ago#9
demon dodge + devil trigger + trinity smash against multiple enemies

problem solved
3 years ago#10
Maybe you should be playing more simple games, like Pac-Man? I remember that was my first game at 5 years old. Or was it Super Mario?
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. My fingers are dead.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived