Favorite Game in the Series?

#71Japanese_JadePosted 3/15/2013 10:37:08 AM
HellsController posted...
The topic title says series does it not? And other than to troll, there is no reason to vote for DmC as your favorite game.
Yes you read that right.

But the poll reads franchise. We already discussed this. Catch up.
---
Unique users who have been roasted by me on the DmC board: 8
Undefeated in using logic and relativity!
#72TheDromaderPosted 3/15/2013 10:39:36 AM
I'l go with 4, if only for the design, gameplay and Nero. 3 is still techniacally a better game I admit, buuuuuuut 4 is my personal favourite.
---
Dont speak, just PARTY!
#73Pesmerga255Posted 3/15/2013 10:45:10 AM
DMC3:SE first, then it's a tie between 1 and the PC version of 4.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#74StrykeBlaydePosted 3/15/2013 11:15:20 AM
DmC's part of the series. Deal with it.

*sits in Lucia's chair*
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Playing: DMC1-4, DmC, Bayonetta, UMvC3, JC2, Skyrim, etc.
#75RayconPosted 3/15/2013 11:59:20 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...

*sits in Lucia's chair*

Not the DMC series... seeing as how DmC is it's own continuity.

I think the word you're looking for is "franchise."
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#76DJ_0000Posted 3/15/2013 12:13:56 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
2 trolls so far.

I see you call people trolls all over this board simply for stating they like this game, it's really very childish.

You make a poll asking what peoples favourite Devil May Cry game is...mine is this one.
#77DuuuDe14(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:20:39 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
2 trolls so far.

I see you call people trolls all over this board simply for stating they like this game, it's really very childish.

You make a poll asking what peoples favourite Devil May Cry game is...mine is this one.

When have i ever called Shadow or Dia a troll? They always state they like the game. You can like it all you want. But if you try and state its better or try and spit your opinion in our face then you're trolling. End of story.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#78Japanese_JadePosted 3/15/2013 12:24:35 PM
Raycon posted...
StrykeBlayde posted...

*sits in Lucia's chair*

Not the DMC series... seeing as how DmC is it's own continuity.

I think the word you're looking for is "franchise."

Dat understanding... <3
---
Unique users who have been roasted by me on the DmC board: 8
Undefeated in using logic and relativity!
#79DJ_0000Posted 3/15/2013 12:25:53 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...

When have i ever called Shadow or Dia a troll? They always state they like the game. You can like it all you want. But if you try and state its better or try and spit your opinion in our face then you're trolling. End of story.

So I'm not allowed to say I like it better than the old series or I'm a troll? Meanwhile you can s*** all over what I like with no regard? You really are such a child.

When did I 'spit' my opinion in your face huh? I just said it was my favourite, no elaboration, no mention of your precious games. But yeah...I'm just a troll right lololol.

A certain dude needs to grow up.
#80xKazeruxPosted 3/15/2013 12:29:17 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

So I'm not allowed to say I like it better than the old series or I'm a troll? Meanwhile you can s*** all over what I like with no regard? You really are such a child.

When did I 'spit' my opinion in your face huh? I just said it was my favourite, no elaboration, no mention of your precious games. But yeah...I'm just a troll right lololol.

A certain dude needs to grow up.

Pretty much, very few understand what opinions are around here. There's nothing wrong with someone liking DmC more than the original series.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png