Devil May Cry listed #385 on the list of best games ever...

#1MixorzPosted 3/15/2013 1:56:49 PM(edited)
http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/

Using sales as the determining factor for a great game, the original DMC is ranked 385. I couldn't even find DmC there, pity. So do we agree with this?

Edit (decided to put a post I did on pg 2 here):
http://www.gamerankings.com/ps2/445101-devil-may-cry/index.html

On gamerankings, using reviews, DMC is rated #152 all time. Which do you think better reflects DMCs quality?

Using sales, DMC is ranked 385 all time, not as good as Wii Sports and CoD.

Using reviews, DMC is 92% and change, rated 152 all time. Better than the maddens and such.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2Pesmerga255Posted 3/15/2013 1:42:33 PM
lol VGChartz
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3QCTeamkillPosted 3/15/2013 1:42:35 PM
So... Call Of Duty series best games ever?

God of War best hack and slash of all time?
#4syctheweilderPosted 3/15/2013 1:43:14 PM(edited)
lol vgcharts?

EDIT: goddammit, pes.
#5Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 1:44:21 PM
QCTeamkill posted...

If we are using sales as the determining factor than yes, but I'm just curious, because people here seem to only use sales when determining quality of DmC, but no other game. I'm seeing if they agree with that list.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#6FulvipPosted 3/15/2013 1:45:41 PM
Mixorz posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

If we are using sales as the determining factor than yes, but I'm just curious, because people here seem to only use sales when determining quality of DmC, but no other game. I'm seeing if they agree with that list.

Aren't you that troll that doens't respond to anyone's arguments and yet is always saying that he owns everyone?
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: TERA, MGR, TR
#7Lord_MizerPosted 3/15/2013 1:46:31 PM
*Sits on lawn chair*
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#8Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 1:48:01 PM
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

Aren't you that troll that doens't respond to anyone's arguments and yet is always saying that he owns everyone?

Nope, I don't claim I own people until I do, also:

*accuses me of avoiding arguments*

*avoids my argument*
---
#9StrelokPosted 3/15/2013 1:48:21 PM
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

Yes he is.
He is also claiming that the 360 shooter that happens to carry the name Shadowrun is the best Shadowrun game ever made, never mind that it does not follow the rules of the setting, like how magic works, how cyberware works, how the races are implemented, how essence works or even how the damned timeline works.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#10Vergil92Posted 3/15/2013 1:48:41 PM
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

Yes he is, it's best just to leave this guy to himself. He isn't even that fun of a troll because he'll just repeat himself over and over for 5+ pages.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy