Devil May Cry listed #385 on the list of best games ever...

#21syctheweilderPosted 3/15/2013 1:00:27 PM
Strelok posted...
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
So... Call Of Duty series best games ever?

God of War best hack and slash of all time?

If we are using sales as the determining factor than yes, but I'm just curious, because people here seem to only use sales when determining quality of DmC, but no other game. I'm seeing if they agree with that list.

Aren't you that troll that doens't respond to anyone's arguments and yet is always saying that he owns everyone?

Yes he is.

So Rocky says the word "flop" one too many times and gets suspended, but this joker gets to keep posting?
#22Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 1:02:40 PM
Looks like no one has anything intelligent to post, and have already resorted to attacking me with personal insults and blind trolling accusations. Doesn't bother me, looks like another solid topic win for me :)
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#23FulvipPosted 3/15/2013 1:02:47 PM
Mixorz posted...
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...
http://www.gamerankings.com/ps2/445101-devil-may-cry/index.html

On gamerankings, using reviews, DMC is rated #152 all time. Which do you think better reflects DMCs quality?

Using sales, DMC is ranked 385 all time.

Using reviews, DMC is 92% and change, rated 152 all time.

Now, who's avoiding arguments?

No ones put out a counter. What am I avoiding? Whether you actually are eating an apple/sitting on a lawn chair or whatever?

You lied. I said you lied and justified my point. Afaik that is how arguing is done.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: TERA, MGR, TR
#24FulvipPosted 3/15/2013 1:03:31 PM
Mixorz posted...
Looks like no one has anything intelligent to post, and have already resorted to attacking me with personal insults and blind trolling accusations. Doesn't bother me, looks like another solid topic win for me :)

Oh, boys, here we go! He started the same old dance!
---
#25Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 1:07:01 PM
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...
http://www.gamerankings.com/ps2/445101-devil-may-cry/index.html

On gamerankings, using reviews, DMC is rated #152 all time. Which do you think better reflects DMCs quality?

Using sales, DMC is ranked 385 all time.

Using reviews, DMC is 92% and change, rated 152 all time.

Now, who's avoiding arguments?

No ones put out a counter. What am I avoiding? Whether you actually are eating an apple/sitting on a lawn chair or whatever?

You lied. I said you lied and justified my point. Afaik that is how arguing is done.

I've responded to everyone that posted something that can be determined as a counter argument. You on the other hand continue side stepping and dodging. I guess I can't blame you as you probably aren't able to intelligently debate with me. You've proven that by posting what, 5 nonsense posts that do not discuss the topic at hand.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#26produnerPosted 3/15/2013 1:07:51 PM
Mixorz posted...

Do i have to remind you about that?

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7273/lolnl.png
#27FulvipPosted 3/15/2013 1:09:41 PM
Mixorz posted...

I've responded to everyone that posted something that can be determined as a counter argument. You on the other hand continue side stepping and dodging. I guess I can't blame you as you probably aren't able to intelligently debate with me. You've proven that by posting what, 5 nonsense posts that do not discuss the topic at hand.

Since you seem to be a little slow, I'm going to repeat myself. No, no, you don't need to thank me.

"If we are using sales as the determining factor than yes, but I'm just curious, because people here seem to only use sales when determining quality of DmC, but no other game. I'm seeing if they agree with that list."

There are topics dedicated to undermining DmC by listing a ton of faults with the game and they almost never list sales.
---
#28Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 1:10:24 PM
produner posted...
Mixorz posted...

No one has attempted to counter my argument, and have already attacked me personally so this looks like an easy win tbh. Like the old saying, once you attack the individual, not the argument, you lose.
---
#29produnerPosted 3/15/2013 1:11:55 PM
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...
Mixorz posted...

No one has attempted to counter my argument, and have already attacked me personally so this looks like an easy win tbh. Like the old saying, once you attack the individual, not the argument, you lose.

So , what is your argument?
Can you even start one? if so do now and don't ignore what i post like a kid who draws dicks in black ops.
#30Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 1:16:09 PM
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...

Since you seem to be a little slow, I'm going to repeat myself. No, no, you don't need to thank me.

"If we are using sales as the determining factor than yes, but I'm just curious, because people here seem to only use sales when determining quality of DmC, but no other game. I'm seeing if they agree with that list."

There are topics dedicated to undermining DmC by listing a ton of faults with the game and they almost never list sales.

Lets see, on the front page, there are 3-4 topics referring specifically to sales, and a poll asking which is the best in the series that omitted DmC, and accusing anyone that votes DmC a troll. So no if you want, make a topic discussing the gameplay faults because I'm not going to start digging through multiple pages.
---