Devil May Cry listed #385 on the list of best games ever...

#41Rising_shadowPosted 3/15/2013 2:29:27 PM
Come on guys, stop feeding the troll.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#42FulvipPosted 3/15/2013 2:29:32 PM
Mixorz posted...
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...

I've responded to everyone that posted something that can be determined as a counter argument. You on the other hand continue side stepping and dodging. I guess I can't blame you as you probably aren't able to intelligently debate with me. You've proven that by posting what, 5 nonsense posts that do not discuss the topic at hand.

Since you seem to be a little slow, I'm going to repeat myself. No, no, you don't need to thank me.

"If we are using sales as the determining factor than yes, but I'm just curious, because people here seem to only use sales when determining quality of DmC, but no other game. I'm seeing if they agree with that list."

There are topics dedicated to undermining DmC by listing a ton of faults with the game and they almost never list sales.

Lets see, on the front page, there are 3-4 topics referring specifically to sales, and a poll asking which is the best in the series that omitted DmC, and accusing anyone that votes DmC a troll. So no if you want, make a topic discussing the gameplay faults because I'm not going to start digging through multiple pages.

Search "list" and pretty much every topic in this board and you will you'll see a ton of faults, before anyone even begins to mention sales.

You're in hot water now, giving vague answers and side stepping, just grab your belt buckle and you're almost doing a line dance my friend.

Besides avoiding an argument, yet again, have you searched for "list"?
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: TERA, MGR, TR
#43FulvipPosted 3/15/2013 2:30:53 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Come on guys, stop feeding the troll.

This guy has a bottomless pit of somekind of "confidence" that many scientists would like to study. We have to capture him.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: TERA, MGR, TR
#44produnerPosted 3/15/2013 2:37:46 PM
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...
Mixorz posted...
produner posted...
Mixorz posted...
Looks like no one has anything intelligent to post, and have already resorted to attacking me with personal insults and blind trolling accusations. Doesn't bother me, looks like another solid topic win for me :)

Do i have to remind you about that?

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7273/lolnl.png

No one has attempted to counter my argument, and have already attacked me personally so this looks like an easy win tbh. Like the old saying, once you attack the individual, not the argument, you lose.

So , what is your argument?
Can you even start one? if so do now and don't ignore what i post like a kid who draws dicks in black ops.

If you don't understand the argument posted on the first post than you are in need of serious help. More than likely you're simply playing stupid to continue your, "lol u trollin," campaign with references to the male phallus sprinkled here and there.

I think that you need help the most, because the quality of the game has been into discussion its release, and people were saying that to you but to no avail.

The game's sales are being brought up to determinate the game's future, and it is an indicator to the game's quality since people avoid controversial and low quality games, but that is not really an accurate indicator.

About the game's quality this:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65414823

If you are questioning DMC's quality, just stop there, and no its sales are not that bad, neither COD numbers.
Now you can close your account and stop using the internet.
#45produnerPosted 3/15/2013 2:39:27 PM
Mixorz posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Mixorz posted...
Fulvip posted...
Mixorz posted...

I've responded to everyone that posted something that can be determined as a counter argument. You on the other hand continue side stepping and dodging. I guess I can't blame you as you probably aren't able to intelligently debate with me. You've proven that by posting what, 5 nonsense posts that do not discuss the topic at hand.

Since you seem to be a little slow, I'm going to repeat myself. No, no, you don't need to thank me.

"If we are using sales as the determining factor than yes, but I'm just curious, because people here seem to only use sales when determining quality of DmC, but no other game. I'm seeing if they agree with that list."

There are topics dedicated to undermining DmC by listing a ton of faults with the game and they almost never list sales.

Lets see, on the front page, there are 3-4 topics referring specifically to sales, and a poll asking which is the best in the series that omitted DmC, and accusing anyone that votes DmC a troll. So no if you want, make a topic discussing the gameplay faults because I'm not going to start digging through multiple pages.

omitted DmC *Gasp* how could they, they should be killed, trampled into the earth and exterminated since they dared not to include god game into poll .

We'll let's think, if you're making a poll asking what is the best in the series, omit a game that exists in the series, and put in a game that's not even announced as an option, that reeks of butt hurt trolling, and that's just a fact.

DMC : original series, DMC5 if announced , would be part of it.
DmC: reboot, different universe.

Poll was asking for preference of the original series.
#46Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:46:43 PM
@ fulvip

It's your argument, its your job to find it. Am I suppose to pose your arguments to myself? Sorry, fact is you got absolutely nothing to stand on and are really just stalling and making arguments then basically saying, they exist but it's your job to find it."

Again you just show why I win and you got nothing. You haven't even addressed the original point and you've posted probably more than 10 times. LOL
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#47FireMage7777Posted 3/15/2013 2:47:43 PM
My topic :)

Anyway I know this is futile, but here I go

No one uses the sales=quality argument but you Mikki. We talk about sales because the game was a commercial failure and subsequently will never get a sequel to further ruin the Devil May Cry franchise
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 20
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#48produnerPosted 3/15/2013 2:48:35 PM
For TC, no one is taking you seriously because they think that you are either a troll, or simply ... you know the term, having a questionable amount of intelligence.

i bet my left testicle that TC would believe every crap i spout , if i wore an ign shirt, and acted like journalism is some kind of license.
#49Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:54:56 PM
produner posted...
For TC, no one is taking you seriously because they think that you are either a troll, or simply ... you know the term, having a questionable amount of intelligence.

i bet my left testicle that TC would believe every crap i spout , if i wore an ign shirt, and acted like journalism is some kind of license.

Sidestep: check

Troll accusation: check

Admitted he never addressed the original argument: Check

Subtle insult: Check

And people say I'm the troll. I just hope this board is able to appreciate the irony of most posters here.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#50Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:59:05 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
My topic :)

Anyway I know this is futile, but here I go

No one uses the sales=quality argument but you Mikki. We talk about sales because the game was a commercial failure and subsequently will never get a sequel to further ruin the Devil May Cry franchise

I haven't seen anyone claim otherwise (in regards to how it sold), and you're right, a sequel is unlikely at this point.

But you know that more often than not people on this board are using lack of sales to reflect quality, and that's what I call into question because I don't believe people really equate game sales with overall quality. All evidence is supporting my notion because well, you're like the first serious response in about 5 pages of sidestepping the issue.
---