Capcom's stupidity fest continues.

#51Capt_HerlockPosted 3/16/2013 3:12:02 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Capt_Herlock posted...
Also, I don't remember anyone looking forward to Mega Man online. IIRC it was never going to come here in the states.

Your point?

Wow, you really don't get it. People ALL OF A SUDDEN care about this game? WHY? Just to have more reasons to hate Capcom some more?
---
http://backloggery.com/capt_herlock
#52SilentS89Posted 3/16/2013 3:13:50 PM
Capt_Herlock posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Capt_Herlock posted...
Also, I don't remember anyone looking forward to Mega Man online. IIRC it was never going to come here in the states.

Your point?

Wow, you really don't get it. People ALL OF A SUDDEN care about this game? WHY? Just to have more reasons to hate Capcom some more?

I am not a megaman fan, so I can't really comment.
#53Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 3:25:20 PM
RegalX7 posted...
Taizuku posted...
testament067 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Their DS: Ressurection BS is where I draw the line. Once Capcom starts ****ing with my fighting games...I've had enough.

What did they do

Took out Huitzil, Pyron, and Donovan (maybe Marionette and Shadow too, but they are unimportant) and talking about we can get them later as DLC. The hell? They were in the PS1 version of the game? I bought DS3 for the PS3 they're in that too! It better be a freaking free DLC. I'm sick of this.

They weren't taken out. They were never in the arcade version of Vampire Savior to begin with.

that's a nice reason lol. Though they were in Chaos Tower.
#54StrelokPosted 3/16/2013 3:44:27 PM
It is just showing that Cashgrab has no intentions of ever keeping the Megaman fans happy, they just kill the franchise.

Why did THQ go out of business and CC remains in place?
Seriously...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#55TheSL1ClubPosted 3/16/2013 3:51:35 PM
Only game from Capcom I liked right now is AE2012....
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#56Blackmarvel79Posted 3/16/2013 4:32:37 PM
Kyrylo posted...
So Vergil's downfall turned out to be terribad DLC that even reviewers aren't able to protect. With terrible story, terrible cutscenes and only 2 new enemies it breaks record for bad DLC's on par with LoS.
Do you think that's all? AS IF.
Mega Man fans get kicked once more: http://gamerant.com/mega-man-online-canceled-capcom/
RE6 attempts to westernisize once more by http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/03/15/news-valve-capcom-partner-for-resident-evil-6-left-4-dead-2-crossover

Will be any end of Capcom's dumb decisions? Only time will show.

hahaha. Jaded fanboy.
---
Playing Castlevania Lords of Shadow and GOWA.
#57Rising_shadowPosted 3/16/2013 4:42:39 PM
Trooooooooll in the dungeon!
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#58Thunder097Posted 3/16/2013 4:48:48 PM
Kyrylo posted...
testament067 posted...
What's so bad about umvc3

aside from dumbed down gameplay, small amount of stages and poor choice of roster? Well, They brought UMvC3 almost immediately after MvC for same price and even than they cut 2 characters from it.

I laugh from this statement. Are you one of those people who wanted Megaman or another SF rep? Also if I recall MvC 3 was 60$ If Capcom added all the character as dlc to MvC 3 we would have to pay a total 60$ plus for the extra 2 colors alt each character got. Since when do stages matter in fighting games before Injustice? You seem as a casual to MvC 3. ( Not that its a bad thing.)
---
My name is Thunder. Thunder the Demon Hunter.
#59Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 5:24:30 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
testament067 posted...
What's so bad about umvc3

aside from dumbed down gameplay, small amount of stages and poor choice of roster? Well, They brought UMvC3 almost immediately after MvC for same price and even than they cut 2 characters from it.

I laugh from this statement. Are you one of those people who wanted Megaman or another SF rep? Also if I recall MvC 3 was 60$ If Capcom added all the character as dlc to MvC 3 we would have to pay a total 60$ plus for the extra 2 colors alt each character got. Since when do stages matter in fighting games before Injustice? You seem as a casual to MvC 3. ( Not that its a bad thing.)

MvC is game MADE for casuals. If you want to challenging gameplay instead of mindless spawn of super moves, Blazblue or Guilty Gear. Go in online for Blazblue. THATS how fightings are made. Basically they SHOULD have make char package for 15 bucks at most. Instead you need to buy same game twice. Also amount of crappy characters in MvC3 is astonishing: MODOK, Rocket Raccon, Spencer or Phoenix Wright, seriously how dumb can roster be? It's like THE most crappiest characters that could be chosen for crossover.
#60syctheweilderPosted 3/16/2013 5:30:08 PM
Arcsys do what Capcan't