what is it with nero origin?

#1tehheadPosted 3/17/2013 11:20:51 AM
the problem of people who need him to be explained about why he has devil bringer & yamato respond on him

i dunno how many of you people play DMC, but you will learn that vergil got captured & manipulated by mundus, then when dante beats him again, vergil body exploded and scattered around the world

and in DMC4, there is so many reference of the order of the sword rebuilding vergil body through fragments of dark angel, and yamato is one of the artifact
they manage to replicate the armor, but can't replicate the soul of vergil, so the followers of the order, insert their soul to made the armor work, albeit also fused with demon to

since i can't take nero being son of vergil, all i can say is, nero is a person who has the similar personality of vergil, but still has his loved 1 living, thus, need of power to protect her & no need to pursue it like vergil was

and when nero blacks out, he remembers the incident about kyrie got attacked by something, and from that day, his voice echoed & arm change, i believe this event happen when dante beats manipulated vergil
that black out scene is when nero earn vergil souls & can do what he can (surviving mortal damage)

and no, i haven't read the novel/article about him being son of vergil, and dante age is something around 30, if he was 18 in DMC3, he's a 33 i gues
and no, don't count dante age from him, count his age from lady, since she looks 15 in DMC3 & looks just 28-30 something in DMC4
#2SiLVeR_420Posted 3/17/2013 11:25:56 AM
Hes Vergil's son...stupid or not that's how Capcom wants us to look at him.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#3produnerPosted 3/17/2013 11:26:54 AM
Nero got his devil bringer after being attacked by demons in a forest to protect kyrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Also, some characters noted that Nero is related to sparda by blood, and he is of a demon lineage.

Damn capcom, just explain the story properly or release a sequel.
#45hadowsPosted 3/17/2013 11:28:13 AM
produner posted...
Nero got his devil bringer after being attacked by demons in a forest to protect kyrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Also, some characters noted that Nero is related to sparda by blood, and he is of a demon lineage.

Capcom decided to let's just say he's Vergil son on the newest DMC artbook so we can wrap up this mess we made with the plot on dmc4 and we can all focus on DmC from now that will sell millions.

Millions I say.
---
Ill add something here later....
#5produnerPosted 3/17/2013 11:30:21 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...

Basically, they want to bury the series for good.
#6Gogito4Posted 3/17/2013 11:32:04 AM
Vergil's son. The only logical decision.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#7produnerPosted 3/17/2013 11:34:50 AM
5hadows posted...
produner posted...

Capcom decided to let's just say he's Vergil son on the newest DMC artbook so we can wrap up this mess we made with the plot on dmc4 and we can all focus on DmC from now that will sell millions.

Millions I say.

Capcom wants to clear its lineup of great franchises with high standards ,but they don't really sell as much as mainstream games. In other words, capcom wants activision sale numbers, and they want to do that with new ips while they bury or milk older franchises.

They are taking the other way , instead of trying to make their established franchises sell, they are trying to go with what sells currently. No integrity at all.
#8Ether101Posted 3/17/2013 1:58:23 PM(edited)
SiLVeR_420 posted...

The art book apparently doesn't say that he's Vergil's biological offspring.

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2007/10/interview-hiroy/
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#9RayconPosted 3/17/2013 2:18:20 PM
Ether101 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I don't know if you realize it, but that link is from 2007...
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#10SiLVeR_420Posted 3/17/2013 2:26:21 PM
Raycon posted...
Ether101 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I don't know if you realize it, but that link is from 2007...

Says it right in the URL to...
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.