DMC3's weapons were.....kinda boring to use.

#11Deadly_RavePosted 3/17/2013 9:03:34 PM
I disagree; especially in regards to Cerberus. Nevan wasn't noob-friendly, but it's a great weapon to use if you know what you're doing and just as fun as any of the others. Oh well, different strokes I suppose.
#12warrenmatsPosted 3/17/2013 9:08:27 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
warrenmats posted...
uh

I'm probably gonna get loads of hate for this, but I didn't like DMC3's weapons either.

I only used Rebellion and Beowulf for the 60 hours I played with Dante. I mean I used the other weapons too, but I rarely used them.

No hate at all. At least not from me. Have you ever played DMC 2? Dante has three sword weapons in that game. They're pretty easy to master. And DMC 1 has weapons that have more variety, but are still cool to use. In DMC 1, I mostly just used Alastor.

No, I never played dmc2. I just never felt like playing it.

But I heard you can just use ebony and ivory and the rocket launcher to kill everything in that game.

And i also heard that the final boss is impossible to kill with a melee weapon.
---
:D
#13Pesmerga255Posted 3/17/2013 9:09:45 PM
DmC's weapons are all boring to use.

They lack any form of imagination. It's funny because Tameem wanted to make a game that wasn't trite.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#14NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/17/2013 9:13:25 PM
warrenmats posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
warrenmats posted...
uh

I'm probably gonna get loads of hate for this, but I didn't like DMC3's weapons either.

I only used Rebellion and Beowulf for the 60 hours I played with Dante. I mean I used the other weapons too, but I rarely used them.

No hate at all. At least not from me. Have you ever played DMC 2? Dante has three sword weapons in that game. They're pretty easy to master. And DMC 1 has weapons that have more variety, but are still cool to use. In DMC 1, I mostly just used Alastor.

No, I never played dmc2. I just never felt like playing it.

But I heard you can just use ebony and ivory and the rocket launcher to kill everything in that game.

And i also heard that the final boss is impossible to kill with a melee weapon.

You can, once you upgrade them. Though some enemies in DMC 2, like the Demonochorus, are too fast to destroy with the rocket launcher. Ebony and Ivory in DMC 2 usually juggle enemies in mid-air. The final boss....is hard to get close to while it's in its first form.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#15T_H_E_OPosted 3/17/2013 9:29:55 PM
Dantechan posted...
Nevan and Cerberus weren't that great imo.

Nevan had crappy moves, and cerberus wasn't that fun to use if you know what I mean. Beowulf, Agni and rudra, and rebellion were good though

Foolishness Dante, Foolishness!
How dare you to said any slighty less than perfect idea of DMC3 in DmC board...
---
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
#16PunkMcThrustPosted 3/17/2013 9:31:08 PM
Cerberus is the funnest weapon to JC with. Get out.
---
Armstrong for President
#17Green_PuffPosted 3/17/2013 9:32:08 PM
I concur, beowulf is.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#18UbberDevilPosted 3/17/2013 9:37:09 PM
...and then TC was never heard from again.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#19Green_PuffPosted 3/17/2013 9:39:03 PM
Baited... Have I learned nothing from my adventures in the DmC boards?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyUArTDYYVc&list=UUf2RHSSbKcE7NzUpuf7sWNA&index=3

OLE!
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#20darkslayer001Posted 3/17/2013 10:00:40 PM
Nevan wasn't easily accessible at first, it was purely to survive certain enemies in DMD (those shooters forgot their name) and for styling later.
Cerebrus lacking air hike did hinder me in using that weapon later.
But i loved the concept they used in the game.