Bouncer's ClipBoard

#1PaiZuriFANPosted 3/18/2013 11:43:18 AM
I saw alot of people say it would have been funny if Dante wrote his name on there.
Im like...REALLY? His own name that we have known for over a decade, would have been funny.....

I wanted to make this thread to see what kind of talent we have here. (Short and simple)

"You're name's not on the list -> "KOs Bouncer, Dante writes...

Now It Is
Seymore Butts
Tu Madre
"Something Cool"
Ebony & Ivory
White Hair Sux
Cobra!!
Emo 4 Lyfe
Jackpot
#2Pesmerga255Posted 3/18/2013 11:44:07 AM
He should've made a dramatic entrance inside the club instead of doing that stupid clipboard scene.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3Qwesar23464Posted 3/18/2013 11:47:27 AM
Here's another one for ya, TC:

"On the List."
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#4KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/18/2013 11:49:06 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
He should've made a dramatic entrance inside the club instead of doing that stupid clipboard scene.

^This. It's more the fact that he wrote anything at all that we find stupid.

There was a long argument about this a long time ago. Basically, anti's didn't like that Dino punched out a human who was just doing his job, pro's argued that he was in a hurry to save Kat, then we argued "if he's in a hurry, why does he waste time by making an unfunny joke? Clearly he has time, he's just an ass."

It was more one of our reasons that Dino is an insufferable douche.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#5ramzariotPosted 3/18/2013 11:51:02 AM
I just assaulted somebody and will spend the next 2 years trying to avoid being Shawshanked.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#6SiLVeR_420Posted 3/18/2013 11:52:14 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

^This. It's more the fact that he wrote anything at all that we find stupid.

There was a long argument about this a long time ago. Basically, anti's didn't like that Dino punched out a human who was just doing his job, pro's argued that he was in a hurry to save Kat, then we argued "if he's in a hurry, why does he waste time by making an unfunny joke? Clearly he has time, he's just an ass."

It was more one of our reasons that Dino is an insufferable douche.

They also tried saying he was secretly a demon.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#7StrelokPosted 3/18/2013 12:48:55 PM
Just like the antis secretly like the game...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#8caffiend7Posted 3/18/2013 12:53:31 PM
Real Dante in the same situation would've wrote his name all fancy cursive like
#9RD_21Posted 3/18/2013 12:56:02 PM
I liked the scene the way it was... sue me.
#10MoreFunThanTVPosted 3/18/2013 12:57:32 PM
Strelok posted...
Just like the antis secretly like the game...

lol the sales proved that one wrong since if someone secretly likes something they also tend to secretly buy it (*gasp* unless the antis pay off Capcom to not report their sales? Of course!)

Seriously though the one problem with telling someone they secretly like something is the moment you tell them they're gonna buy it for some people this automatically puts them in "challenge accepted" mode and so what you end up doing is actually making the game sale slightly worse by pushing unsure people with the "challenge accepted" gene right into anti land lol.
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.