The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

You know, this isn't a bad game

#1casedawgzPosted 3/18/2013 9:42:48 PM
Sure, it's not as good as 1/3, but those were GREAT games. The gameplay itself is a little weaker than 4 but I hate playing as Nero and I hate the amount of backtracking in 4 so I like this one a good bit better. It's the best thing in this genre I've played in a while (MGR was okay but it doesn't really do it for me). Is it an amazing game? Meh. Probably not. But I don't feel like I didn't get my money's worth or that I wasted my time. When I replay the series, I certainly won't be skipping it like I do with 2.
#2AlexxShadenk777Posted 3/18/2013 9:44:43 PM
If there's one thing I really hope people stop doing is considering DmC as part of the original series. It's not. So stop treating it as such.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#3casedawgz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:46:22 PM
I'm detecting some rustled jimmies up in here.
#4ZeroX91Posted 3/18/2013 9:48:02 PM
If they didn't want it associated with the originals they would have named it something else.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Nvv28fIs0
#5caffiend7Posted 3/18/2013 9:54:25 PM
casedawgz posted...

Stay low tier, bro
#6FireMage7777Posted 3/18/2013 9:55:49 PM
The topic title is all wrong. Just because you enjoyed it, doesn't save it from bring horrible. And it WILL ALWAYS be compared to the original series because it has Devil May Cry right in the title
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 21
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#7casedawgz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:59:57 PM
caffiend7 posted...
casedawgz posted...

Stay low tier, bro

Well, how else can you describe that first post? I made a fairly neutral post about enjoying the game and offhandedly included it in the same sentence as other dmc games and the first post is "HOW DARE YOU UTTER IT IN THE SAME BREATH AS THOSE GAMES YOU HEATHEN".
#8caffiend7Posted 3/18/2013 10:02:08 PM
casedawgz posted...
caffiend7 posted...
casedawgz posted...

Stay low tier, bro

Well, how else can you describe that first post? I made a fairly neutral post about enjoying the game and offhandedly included it in the same sentence as other dmc games and the first post is "HOW DARE YOU UTTER IT IN THE SAME BREATH AS THOSE GAMES YOU HEATHEN".

That's what you get for using teh jimmies. memes like that, the dna of the soul need to be extinguished
#9MrHayes77Posted 3/18/2013 10:07:55 PM
Of course its not a bad game, it just fun to trash on its stupidity of a story, graphics, characters, ending, DLC, s*** i could go on...
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#10FireMage7777Posted 3/18/2013 10:08:56 PM
MrHayes77 posted...
Of course its not a bad game, it just fun to trash on its stupidity of a story, graphics, characters, ending, DLC, s*** i could go on...

...I don't...what is this I don't even
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 21
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/