You know, this isn't a bad game

#101Snipa_Wulf12Posted 3/19/2013 11:42:33 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
Ironically it is against the ToU to tell someone that you will or have modded them.

No, it isn't

I meant to type report and yes, it is.

I have been modded for it several times in the past.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#102StrelokPosted 3/19/2013 12:14:02 PM
It isn't anymore.
It is even acceptable to call people troll directly now.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#103OzzyMcRckyPosted 3/19/2013 12:33:23 PM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
If there's one thing I really hope people stop doing is considering DmC as part of the original series. It's not. So stop treating it as such.

Then why does everyone talk about the original series on this board?
---
360 tag:OzzyMcRcky
Ps3:OzzyMcRcky
#104MixorzPosted 3/19/2013 1:10:57 PM
OzzyMcRcky posted...
If there's one thing I really hope people stop doing is considering DmC as part of the original series. It's not. So stop treating it as such.

Because they miss the good ol' days when Dante had white anime hair, and eating pizza like a Ninja Turtle. You know, things that 10 year olds think are cool.

Rage incoming in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#105RetsuxDPosted 3/19/2013 1:22:46 PM
Mixorz posted...
OzzyMcRcky posted...

Because they miss the good ol' days when Dante had white anime hair, and eating pizza like a Ninja Turtle. You know, things that 10 year olds think are cool.

Wait a minute, you mean, like in this game?

So Tameem indeed kept the DMC spirit intact!

lel
#106Vergil92Posted 3/19/2013 1:47:42 PM
Mixorz posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R11fH1T-blA

You = The record player.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#107TheSL1ClubPosted 3/19/2013 1:50:16 PM
Mixorz posted...
OzzyMcRcky posted...

It's called class.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#108ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/19/2013 1:52:24 PM
*eats Dante's Pizza*
#109Edward_R_MurrowPosted 3/19/2013 2:23:57 PM
Mixorz posted...

Hey man, some of us are still kids at heart. Nice to have some CUH-RAY-ZEE pizza parties while surfing.....on a missile! COWABUNGA!
---
dfsdfsddfsdfsddf
#110MixorzPosted 3/19/2013 2:30:13 PM
Quoted 4 times. It's amazing how I strike nerves with these people. Sorry you miss Dante's white hair so much. You could just go to the HD collection board, but I see you need to mourn Dante's hair in packs. Hope you overcome your grief one day :)
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz