You know, this isn't a bad game

#131MixorzPosted 3/19/2013 6:10:52 PM
Stover46 posted...
From: syctheweilder | Posted: 3/19/2013 7:13:38 PM | #120
You're new to this board, aren't you.

I don't frequent here a lot, I only come here when I play the game

I think the game is very very fun, just way more casual than the previous series. I enjoyed it more than MGR, because MGR was fun but felt rushed in the 2nd half

it;s not the greatest game, but every time I praise it people come to me on here and go "no you're wrong, it sucks"

Yup, you can't say anything good about it. Look how much rage a mere topic title caused. Jimmies just get rusted too easy here, makes it a fun place.

I'm going to play a PnP Shadowrun game so that one hurt guy gets mad.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#132NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/19/2013 6:58:47 PM
*sighs* I was writing a nice DMC 3/DmC crossover fanfic on this board. My story got erased, but this flame war thread gets to stay?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#133ZeroX91Posted 3/19/2013 7:00:15 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
*sighs* I was writing a nice DMC 3/DmC crossover fanfic on this board. My story got erased, but this flame war thread gets to stay?

*pats shoulder*
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Nvv28fIs0
#134NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/19/2013 7:05:51 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

*pats shoulder*

This flame war if off topic because it's no longer even about DmC any more. It's just personal attacks now. I don't even like DmC, but I was fair enough to include it into my story. And I didn't even make fun of DmC Dante and Vergil in the story in any way. I didn't call them "Donte" or "Vorgil" or anything like that, and I didn't say "pros are lame for liking this garbage game!" I was respectful of what other people did like, but the story still got erased. What's worse is that it got erased after I was well into writing quite a few chapters. :(
---
#135ZeroX91Posted 3/19/2013 7:09:05 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

*pats shoulder*

This flame war if off topic because it's no longer even about DmC any more. It's just personal attacks now. I don't even like DmC, but I was fair enough to include it into my story. And I didn't even make fun of DmC Dante and Vergil in the story in any way. I didn't call them "Donte" or "Vorgil" or anything like that, and I didn't say "pros are lame for liking this garbage game!" I was respectful of what other people did like, but the story still got erased. What's worse is that it got erased after I was well into writing quite a few chapters. :(

Troll mods gonna troll.
---
#136smithkakarotPosted 3/19/2013 7:09:51 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

*pats shoulder*

I think the mods are biased against antis.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#137NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/19/2013 7:11:31 PM
Better not say that, guys. I think talking about the mods negatively gets posters in trouble.
---
#138lokithefoolPosted 3/19/2013 7:13:16 PM
smithkakarot posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

*pats shoulder*

You think? They seem to allow just about anything even silly stuff go on here for long periods of time.
#139ZeroX91Posted 3/19/2013 7:14:27 PM
ehh.... I got enough karma that I can piss off a mod every now and then. lol
---
#140syctheweilderPosted 3/19/2013 7:15:01 PM
lokithefool posted...
smithkakarot posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

*pats shoulder*

You think? They seem to allow just about anything even silly stuff go on here for long periods of time.

Is that why mixorz hasn't been suspended yet?