You know, this isn't a bad game

#81Stover46Posted 3/19/2013 2:47:52 AM
From: ScreamingMidget | Posted: 3/19/2013 5:37:49 AM | #079
casedawgz posted...
Sure, it's not as good as 1/3, but those were GREAT games. The gameplay itself is a little weaker than 4

Love when people say this. You do realize that 4 has pretty much the deepest combat system out there?

People hated on 4 like they hated on this game though, because "omg nero sux u have to wait to play as Dante" blah blah
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://i.imgur.com/jOBHh.jpg
#82FireMage7777Posted 3/19/2013 2:52:04 AM
Stover46 posted...
Stover46 posted...
Stover46 posted...
It isn't a bad game at all. Most of you people are just butthurt they rebooted the series.

Yes it is. No we aren't, we're mad they BADLY rebooted the series. Class is over, you're dismissed

You're irrelevant and your opinion is completely meaningless.

Too bad that wasn't my opinion that I stated. Now run along to your next class, I'm not writing you a hall pass

lmao look little boy, I know your real life is empty so you're trying to act like a big shot here, but nobody is falling for it and you look just as weak here as you do offline. Now go back to your empty little forum you hide yourself in

this is the last time you get a response from me. Be thankful.

LOL troll pls. You couldn't keep up with me on your best day. Awwww are you defending your troll friend little one? Also strawman much? Bringing up how "weak" I am offline, when you have no foundation for such a claim. And then insulting KOTC because you're trying some pisspoor high ground? I am grateful, as I don't have to reply to you, a sad pathetic troll
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 21
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#83FireMage7777Posted 3/19/2013 2:55:39 AM
Stover46 posted...
From: ScreamingMidget | Posted: 3/19/2013 5:37:49 AM | #079
casedawgz posted...
Sure, it's not as good as 1/3, but those were GREAT games. The gameplay itself is a little weaker than 4

Love when people say this. You do realize that 4 has pretty much the deepest combat system out there?

People hated on 4 like they hated on this game though, because "omg nero sux u have to wait to play as Dante" blah blah

A very small minority hates Nero
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 21
#84Stover46Posted 3/19/2013 2:56:21 AM
You gotta love when people troll you online, act high and mighty, and then get butthurt when you dish it back to them. They always run behind the word "troll" when it happens to them, so sad and hypocritical LOL.
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://i.imgur.com/jOBHh.jpg
#85FireMage7777Posted 3/19/2013 2:58:00 AM
Stover46 posted...
You gotta love when people troll you online, act high and mighty, and then get butthurt when you dish it back to them. They always run behind the word "troll" when it happens to them, so sad and hypocritical LOL.

Stop talking into a mirror
---
#86RabbitShackPosted 3/19/2013 3:30:47 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
You're far from being "all better". Ban evasion is a serious ToU violation and you just admitted to it.

Enjoy your ban....again.

You're very adorable, you know that? Especially with your penchant for psuedo-modding, which, whoops, sure enough is a serious ToU violation...

Shall we take a gander at all the posts you've made in the DmC forum? Whittle out the ones where you were posturing some sort of delusional authority? Boy oh boy, I do wonder how quickly it will take for your Idol status to deteriorate to below the barrel. And don't you worry boyo, I'm patient. I can wait for this account to get to a point high enough to report posts. Granted, it will take a lot of work on my behalf - reporting every post where you were doing that thing you ain't supposed to do. Would you like for me to do that? I would very much like to do that personally. :)

And something tells me you're not gonna be as efficient in creating an alt as I am. Just a tiny hunch. ;)
#87Pesmerga255Posted 3/19/2013 3:35:23 AM
You're a very spiteful person, aren't you?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#88palpatine_roxxPosted 3/19/2013 3:36:27 AM
Board User Information
User Name RabbitShack
User ID 6743332
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Account Created Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:45 AM
Last Visit Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:26 AM
Karma 0
Active Messages Posted 4
#89Pesmerga255Posted 3/19/2013 3:40:44 AM
By the way "RabbitShack", pointing the site's rules out to another user is not a violation. Learn the rules and come back later, okay?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#90FireMage7777Posted 3/19/2013 3:47:57 AM
RabbitShack posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
You're far from being "all better". Ban evasion is a serious ToU violation and you just admitted to it.

Enjoy your ban....again.

You're very adorable, you know that? Especially with your penchant for psuedo-modding, which, whoops, sure enough is a serious ToU violation...

Shall we take a gander at all the posts you've made in the DmC forum? Whittle out the ones where you were posturing some sort of delusional authority? Boy oh boy, I do wonder how quickly it will take for your Idol status to deteriorate to below the barrel. And don't you worry boyo, I'm patient. I can wait for this account to get to a point high enough to report posts. Granted, it will take a lot of work on my behalf - reporting every post where you were doing that thing you ain't supposed to do. Would you like for me to do that? I would very much like to do that personally. :)

And something tells me you're not gonna be as efficient in creating an alt as I am. Just a tiny hunch. ;)

Given you'd then be abusing the reporting function. Yes, I'd very much like to see that. Do it for me as well, I need the LOLs
---