You know, this isn't a bad game

#91RabbitShackPosted 3/19/2013 4:28:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#92syctheweilderPosted 3/19/2013 4:28:11 AM
People that don't like 4 don't like it because it's only half finished. Nero generally wasn't terribly received, though Dante is more well-liked overall- in any case he looks a whole lot better after people got to know Ninja Theory's "Dante"
#93FireMage7777Posted 3/19/2013 4:30:17 AM
RabbitShack posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
By the way "RabbitShack", pointing the site's rules out to another user is not a violation. Learn the rules and come back later, okay?

"Enjoy your ban" is nowhere near synonymous with pointing out cite rules - it's meting out punishment you don't possess. That's pseudo-modding in the purest sense. Any douchebag with a brain knows that.

FireMage7777 posted...
Given you'd then be abusing the reporting function. Yes, I'd very much like to see that. Do it for me as well, I need the LOLs

Abusing? Hardly. I'm merely deeply offended. by YOUR abuse of the ToU. So much so that I see it fit to bring all of your transgressions to the attention of the moderators. I would never abuse the system - that entails me reporting you without justifiable cause.

I don't abuse the TOS, you do. Hence why you have a suspended account. No one cares what you have to say, so just leave
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 21
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#94Pesmerga255Posted 3/19/2013 4:32:36 AM
RabbitShack posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
By the way "RabbitShack", pointing the site's rules out to another user is not a violation. Learn the rules and come back later, okay?

"Enjoy your ban" is nowhere near synonymous with pointing out cite rules - it's meting out punishment you don't possess. That's pseudo-modding in the purest sense. Any douchebag with a brain knows that.

I'm just making sure the site is a better place. Could you please provide me with some proof that saying "enjoy your ban" is a ToU violation?

I only say it whenever somebody (such as yourself) violates the site's rules. If you don't like it, leave the site.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#95StrelokPosted 3/19/2013 6:48:09 AM
Pretty much on the description.
I bought it solely for Nazi killing but did not get time yet to install it.
We'll see if it sucks terribly or not. Later. First Wizardry 8. And Mess Effect 3. And then I will check my console backlog. And then we still have Bioshock Infinite.. Daymn.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#96Snipa_Wulf12Posted 3/19/2013 9:07:38 AM
Ironically it is against the ToU to tell someone that you will or have modded them.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#97FireMage7777Posted 3/19/2013 9:16:02 AM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
Ironically it is against the ToU to tell someone that you will or have modded them.

No, it isn't
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 21
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#98KyryloPosted 3/19/2013 9:20:00 AM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...

modding is decision of moderators. It's same as to say: I reported you.
#99Voltes_VPosted 3/19/2013 9:39:40 AM
The pros are active today.
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
#100RD_21Posted 3/19/2013 10:31:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]