Guilty Gear X Devil May Cry

#21Rising_shadowPosted 3/19/2013 2:30:03 PM
I've seen too many people actually not knowing the difference between your and you're to dismiss it casually.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#22ramzariotPosted 3/19/2013 2:31:57 PM
I don't get the humour.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#23RetsuxDPosted 3/19/2013 2:35:48 PM(edited)
Rising_shadow posted...
I've seen too many people actually not knowing the difference between your and you're to dismiss it casually.

Curiously, I've only seen it happen one-way, confusing "you're" with "your", ex. "your stupid", but when it's the other way around, most people have said it as a joke.

ramzariot posted...
I don't get the humour.

It's the typical "I was only pretending to be dumb, got you to reply!" ruse.

Not trying to insult Snipa wujdaksjahsd420xXx, but that's usually how it goes, now if he didn't mean that, then whatevs.
#24Rising_shadowPosted 3/19/2013 2:44:14 PM
Brotha, sites like failbook are full of examples of that. I RP with a few people who also don't know the difference. A few are native speakers at that. So embarrassing.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#25eraserdogPosted 3/19/2013 2:57:35 PM
X-Men vs. Street Fighter was a good game, this would ROCK!!!

they need more games with better soundtracks.
---
PSN: HUNTER7UP
HUNTERHEAVEN///
#26-BrokenSpiral-Posted 3/19/2013 4:26:01 PM
Rising_shadow posted...

This. There's no excuse.
#27Snipa_Wulf12Posted 3/19/2013 6:21:16 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

Curiously, I've only seen it happen one-way, confusing "you're" with "your", ex. "your stupid", but when it's the other way around, most people have said it as a joke.

ramzariot posted...
I don't get the humour.

It's the typical "I was only pretending to be dumb, got you to reply!" ruse.

Not trying to insult Snipa wujdaksjahsd420xXx, but that's usually how it goes, now if he didn't mean that, then whatevs.

My name is no where near complicated and it was an auto correct mistake.

Im not sorry. :)
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#28TalkstoHimselfPosted 3/19/2013 6:51:42 PM
They can do whatever they want as long as we get some rockin music to do it too.
---
"Man You Come Straight Out Of A Comic Strip"-Bushido Brown to Huey before they fight
#29zhaoyun99Posted 3/19/2013 7:20:11 PM
Sol is the man. Donte had nothing on Sol. Gotta love his Order Sol self. The only one who could give trouble to our Frederick are That Man and Slayer (gosh, full power Slayer would be a freak. A definition of a True Ancestor who laughed at all of the Vampire's weakness). Even Justice who massacre the entire nation in one day couldn't beat a 20% Sol.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#30CLupulaPosted 3/19/2013 7:55:33 PM
Are there enough Devil May Cry characters, though, to make this a viable crossover? I mean, I guess we could have Vergil in vanilla and Nelo Angelo form. Then, Trish, Lady, Arkham, Lucia, Nero, Credo, Sanctus, and Arius.

I guess you could have more characters if you separated some characters. Like making Gloria and Trish two characters. Same with Arkham and Jester.

But still, would that all be enough for a proper crossover, considering how many Guilty Gear characters there are?