So, who is the main character of DMC4?

#21darkslayer001Posted 3/19/2013 8:06:25 PM
Nero is the main character to me...and Dante plays an important role

DMC4 Dante is probably the best version in the series. We get to play with a badass, charming, clever, stylish, kick ass and super powered demon hunter....nuff said.
#22ZeroX91Posted 3/20/2013 6:32:04 PM
Green_Puff posted...
There can only be juan Zero!

*Throws a crowbar in the middle*

Won't happen in another topic the guy wished death upon me then said he loved me.... I gots me a yanderer apparently. :]
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Nvv28fIs0
#23AlexxShadenk777Posted 3/20/2013 9:03:10 PM(edited)
ZeroX07 posted...
What the hell? excuse me sir. You are ignorant. Here are 101 of the Original Dante
1) Dante doesnt drink.
If he does he drinks milk. Episode 1 of the anime which is cannon.

It's spelt canon and you're wrong. The opening sequence in DMC1 that shows Dante's office clearly has bottles of booze scattered around. In fact after revealing Trish the first time, bottles of whiskey on his desk is THE VERY FIRST SHOT. What, you thought those merely cosmetic? He drinks.
Also the anime is **** and has no business being raised as canon at any point in history by anybody. DMC4 too. DMC2 is debateable.

2) Dante is lazy, hence, looking like a drunk.

He's not lazy, he's a slob. Because he doesn't care about appearances. There's a difference. And he especially does not care about apperances in DMC1, where he's driven by revenge and pretty much only cares about killing demons. It's also another reason why he doesn't really care about the money.

3) He is over-powered? Dude, Dante has yet to peek in power yet. So far nothing as pushed him to his limits yet. The only person was Vergil and that was because he was still young and didnt know about DT.

Mundus. Period. He was the greatest threat in the world against him and he defeated him in the very first game. Nothing else was even nearly as close to defeating Dante like Mundus, not even The Despair Embodied in DMC2, which he faced much, much later in life.
He's clearly been over-powered since the end of 1 and the only reason DMC3's plot isn't crap it's because he's still growing up and that's still interesting. 2 was about Lucia. 4 was about Nero. And they both had terrible plots. Do you see a pattern?

4) Dante is the most caring and nicest character that Capcom has ever created.

Rofl this is so wrong on an incredible amount of levels, well done. What about Rebecca Chambers? Fiona Belli? Claire Redfield? Even goddamn Kyrie. Get your head out of your ass.

He has helped people without asking for money or even a thanks. He buys people clothes, food and ect (as long as you are in need of help).
Barring the first one as being plausible, the rest sounds completely asinine. Is that in the anime? Refer to the first part.

He seems distant and cold sometimes because he doesnt anyone close to him because he doesnt want the people around him to be killed or tortured like his parents.
Apparently you did pick up on at least one thing right from the original Dante, congrats. Now slap yourself around a few times till you learn the rest.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#24ZeroX91Posted 3/20/2013 9:05:00 PM
....Rebbecca Chambers...~(_8^(|).....
---
#25NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/20/2013 9:10:03 PM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
ZeroX07 posted...
What the hell? excuse me sir. You are ignorant. Here are 101 of the Original Dante
1) Dante doesnt drink.
If he does he drinks milk. Episode 1 of the anime which is cannon.

It's spelt canon and you're wrong. The opening sequence in DMC1 that shows Dante's office clearly has bottles of booze scattered around. In fact after revealing Trish the first time, bottles of whiskey on his desk is THE VERY FIRST SHOT. What, you thought those merely cosmetic? He drinks.
Also the anime is **** and has no business being raised as canon at any point in history by anybody. DMC4 too. DMC2 is debateable.

2) Dante is lazy, hence, looking like a drunk.

He's not lazy, he's a slob. Because he doesn't care about appearances. There's a difference. And he especially does not care about apperances in DMC1, where he's driven by revenge and pretty much only cares about killing demons. It's also another reason why he doesn't really care about the money.

3) He is over-powered? Dude, Dante has yet to peek in power yet. So far nothing as pushed him to his limits yet. The only person was Vergil and that was because he was still young and didnt know about DT.

Mundus. Period. He was the greatest threat in the world against him and he defeated him in the very first game. Nothing else was even nearly as close to defeating Dante like Mundus, not even The Despair Embodied in DMC2, which he faced much, much later in life.
He's clearly been over-powered since the end of 1 and the only reason DMC3's plot isn't crap it's because he's still growing up and that's still interesting. 2 was about Lucia. 4 was about Nero. And they both had terrible plots. Do you see a pattern?

4) Dante is the most caring and nicest character that Capcom has ever created.

Rofl this is so wrong on an incredible amount of levels, well done. What about Rebecca Chambers? Fiona Belli? Claire Redfield? Even goddamn Kyrie. Get your head out of your ass.

He has helped people without asking for money or even a thanks. He buys people clothes, food and ect (as long as you are in need of help).
Barring the first one as being plausible, the rest sounds completely asinine. Is that in the anime? Refer to the first part.

He seems distant and cold sometimes because he doesnt anyone close to him because he doesnt want the people around him to be killed or tortured like his parents.
Apparently you did pick up on at least one thing right from the original Dante, congrats. Now slap yourself around a few times till you learn the rest.

There's no need to be rude about it. I can understand if you're not a fan of DMC Dante and DMC 4 Dante. That's your choice and no one's hating on you for that. But there's no reason to get so nasty about it. Zero was just talking about a character that he likes. And he didn't even bash DmC Dante, either.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#26AlexxShadenk777Posted 3/20/2013 9:16:38 PM(edited)
NostalgiaRules posted...
There's no need to be rude about it. I can understand if you're not a fan of DMC Dante and DMC 4 Dante. That's your choice and no one's hating on you for that. But there's no reason to get so nasty about it. Zero was just talking about a character that he likes. And he didn't even bash DmC Dante, either.

I like being rude. That's my thing. Shut up.
And I am a fan of DMC1 Dante, he was just talking mostly ignorantly about him whilst claiming someone else was being ignorant. So clearly he needed someone who actually knows what he's talking about to slap him around.
---
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#27NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/20/2013 9:20:30 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...

And I am a fan of DMC1 Dante.

I see. Well, all right then. I could've done without being told to shut up, as I've not told anyone else on this site to shut up nor said anything nasty to them, but can't control how someone else behaves.

Anyway, don't worry about it, Zero. I don't see how much more politely you could have disagreed.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#28ZeroX91Posted 3/20/2013 9:31:19 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

I see. Well, all right then. I could've done without being told to shut up, as I've not told anyone else on this site to shut up nor said anything nasty to them, but can't control how someone else behaves.

Anyway, don't worry about it, Zero. I don't see how much more politely you could have disagreed.

I"M ZERO DAMN IT!!!! CALL THE OTHER ONE SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!
lol
---
#29KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/20/2013 9:33:35 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

I"M ZERO DAMN IT!!!! CALL THE OTHER ONE SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!
lol

Why are you so mad Zero 2?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#30AlexxShadenk777Posted 3/20/2013 9:33:57 PM
Such confusions could be avoided if either one of you had any sense of originality and identity.
---