DmC is just not like the DMC anymore...

#11Orange00Posted 3/19/2013 10:40:00 AM
eraserdog posted...
Orange00 posted...
i'm with you TC, this game ROCKS!!!

these other people have hard time understanding what ur saying because they know nothing bout rock. I blame bieber & co for this.

I totally agree with you. I know cause I'm a ROCKstar.

hey cool man. I'm hoping to be one someday as well. It's just so hard to spring up from finland, cuz everyones just metalhead.

anyways about the game, it's weird, while it's ROCKIN' full steam, it even manages to ROCK on top of that. Has this happened to you?
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#12eraserdog(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 10:49:17 AM
Orange00 posted...
eraserdog posted...
Orange00 posted...
i'm with you TC, this game ROCKS!!!

these other people have hard time understanding what ur saying because they know nothing bout rock. I blame bieber & co for this.

I totally agree with you. I know cause I'm a ROCKstar.

hey cool man. I'm hoping to be one someday as well. It's just so hard to spring up from finland, cuz everyones just metalhead.

anyways about the game, it's weird, while it's ROCKIN' full steam, it even manages to ROCK on top of that. Has this happened to you?

Well yes. That is exactly what i mean, i can totally relate on the full RoCk FULL steam throttle. The action really escalates on top of that.
---
PSN: HUNTER7UP
HUNTERHEAVEN///
#13KyryloPosted 3/19/2013 11:01:43 AM
*yawn* what a bore. I'm off to play something really fun.
#14Orange00Posted 3/19/2013 11:16:26 AM
Kyrylo posted...
*yawn* what a bore. I'm off to play something really fun.

ROCK n f'n ROLL is too much for some. It's a shame i expected more from you kyrylo
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#15caffiend7Posted 3/19/2013 11:16:32 AM
Back in my day games used to be awesome and people only accepted the best. Not like you whipper snappers, you eat up crap, literally
#16Orange00Posted 3/19/2013 11:19:46 AM(edited)
caffiend7 posted...
Back in my day games used to be awesome and people only accepted the best. Not like you whipper snappers, you eat up crap, literally

Go listen bieber man!

Back in my days we didn't whine about hair colours cuz it was whatever nes palette was capable of
---
#17caffiend7Posted 3/19/2013 11:19:58 AM
Orange00 posted...
caffiend7 posted...

Go listen bieber man!

I don't listen to hip hop
#18DuuuDe14Posted 3/19/2013 11:31:16 AM
I don't listen to most contemporary music.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#19RetsuxDPosted 3/19/2013 11:32:36 AM
Wait, the music in this game is considered rock?
No wonder everyone says music nowadays sucks.
#20KyryloPosted 3/19/2013 11:36:06 AM
RetsuxD posted...
Wait, the music in this game is considered rock?
No wonder everyone says music nowadays sucks.

It still in my hand about all this situation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7W864JuLsY