DmC is just not like the DMC anymore...

#31eraserdog(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:30:19 PM
Orange00 posted...
Orange00 posted...
i'm with you TC, this game ROCKS!!!

these other people have hard time understanding what ur saying because they know nothing bout rock. I blame bieber & co for this.

My claim just got a couple of pages proof. Thank you.

Btw. Rock, i mean ROCK, is more than what you just hear. It's a way of life, it's an attitude, it's a state of mind, it's the essence, it's all kinds of particles you cannot see, it's alfa and omega. And thus yea, even dubstep can be more rock than whatever you think "rock" is.

Protip: nickelback isn't very rock

yes, i totally agree. you have to be able to handle the purple steam to handle ROCK and this game.
---
PSN: HUNTER7UP
HUNTERHEAVEN///
#32RetsuxDPosted 3/19/2013 2:41:28 PM
RD_21 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Orange00 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
*yawn* what a bore. I'm off to play something really fun.

ROCK n f'n ROLL is too much for some. It's a shame i expected more from you kyrylo

You mean WUB WUB WUB? Yeah it's to much.

To be honest there's not even that much dubstep in it, I was expecting non stop dubstep from the way some of you keep pretending it's full of and I am kind of disappointed so far.

WUB WUB WUB is noise that is not exclusive to dubstep.

IIRC, there's 5 tracks in DmC's soundtrack that are just loud noises.
#33KyryloPosted 3/19/2013 2:44:05 PM
RD_21 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Orange00 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
*yawn* what a bore. I'm off to play something really fun.

ROCK n f'n ROLL is too much for some. It's a shame i expected more from you kyrylo

You mean WUB WUB WUB? Yeah it's to much.

To be honest there's not even that much dubstep in it, I was expecting non stop dubstep from the way some of you keep pretending it's full of and I am kind of disappointed so far.

If it's not dubstep its dumb screaming And if it's not screaming it's dubstep. That is NOT heavy metal. And if you claim otherwise, sorry, I question your knowledge of music....
#34TheSL1ClubPosted 3/19/2013 2:56:22 PM(edited)
wub wub wub is rock n roll now to the pros lol? The rolling stones and Led Zeppelin felt shame for you guys.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#35Malus_X6Posted 3/19/2013 4:58:46 PM
TC needs to be put down. It's for the greater good.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#36SilentS89Posted 3/19/2013 5:26:30 PM
Good for you TC.

Just know that the vast majority disagrees with you.
#37StrelokPosted 3/19/2013 5:52:21 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
wub wub wub is rock n roll now to the pros lol? The rolling stones and Led Zeppelin felt shame for you guys.

As someone who attended several Rolling Stones and Toto concerts I feel deeply insulted that they call Dubstep Rock and Roll.

It's like calling a fine chateau briand "Some piece of meat", only in reverse.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#38Orange00Posted 3/19/2013 11:00:39 PM
TheSL1Club posted...

the doors seem to disagree with you there buddy.

also name dropping starts from here? Here's just few names that have been on my setlist for years: led zeppelin, rolling stones, t.rex, johnny thunders, hanoi rocks, guns n roses, blind melon, white stripes and best new balls to the wall rocknroll in years is Kvelertak's new album., i could add thousand other good bands if you still question my ROCKNROLL.

wubwub has now become the new gimmick for all popstars, but before hitting mainstream it definitely had some groups/artists that followed the purple steam. Still didn't replace all my classic rock but it's good to expand your horizon every now and then.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#39LansfieldPosted 3/22/2013 1:58:02 PM
he probably never played a single DmC game...compared to us who played 1-4
#40CirOnnPosted 3/22/2013 6:03:28 PM
Triguns Vash posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Mediocrity "rocks" now?

According to DmC fans, yes.

What is the idea of fun for DMC fans? Bumping the boards for a game they hate for 2 months?

Sounds like a blast.

I think people see in DmC what is truly inside themselves, like a reflection. If they hate the game, they hate themselves.

Go ahead guys, have a good cry. Let it all out. Poppa is here for you.

I'm particularly neutral to the feud (except against a few arrogant users, you guys should crush them), since I vowed to re-play the older DMC games... But this post made me lol.