I wanna know how many pros actually played the original series

#31caffiend7Posted 3/19/2013 11:04:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32FGT_ICHIGO94Posted 3/19/2013 11:07:47 PM
I'm a pro, and I've played the originals DMC1, DMC2, & DMC3 got all of them for the PS3. I got the HD Collection for it and i been already beaten them all. Oh and of course, I also bought the reboot DmC which is alright. The Vergil DLC made it better well, imo. I got to say that the originals are way better then the new one by a mile.
---
PSN: TensaZangetsu190, http://raptr.com/KingOfKings4ev/wall Twitter: @CerebralKing4ev
#33caffiend7Posted 3/19/2013 11:08:57 PM
FGT_ICHIGO94 posted...
I'm a pro, and I've played the originals DMC1, DMC2, & DMC3 got all of them for the PS3. I got the HD Collection for it and i been already beaten them all. Oh and of course, I also bought the reboot DmC which is alright. The Vergil DLC made it better well, imo. I got to say that the originals are way better then the new one by a mile.

So despite your name, you're okay with hollow vorgel?
#34SilentS89Posted 3/19/2013 11:15:28 PM
smithkakarot posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
caffiend7 posted...
DMC4 is better than DmC and DMC4 was incomplete.
#35DevilTears604Posted 3/19/2013 11:16:34 PM
I'm a pro, and judging by my screen name (7 years going now), I am a big DMC fan. I think this game revitalized the series. I was very turned off by DMC4 so this game seemed like a light of hope. And I was not disappointed.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#36caffiend7Posted 3/19/2013 11:18:11 PM
DevilTears604 posted...
I'm a pro, and judging by my screen name (7 years going now), I am a big DMC fan. I think this game revitalized the series. I was very turned off by DMC4 so this game seemed like a light of hope. And I was not disappointed.

You disappoint me
#37FireMage7777Posted 3/19/2013 11:20:34 PM
caffiend7 posted...
DevilTears604 posted...

You disappoint me

---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 22
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#38dillpickle69(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:44:19 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I played the classic series, but only DMC 1 and 3 are good.

DMC 2 and 4 don't exist.

Thankfully, DmC came to take out the sour taste left by DMC 2 and 4. I still like Arius, though, lol. Best villain ever. XD

I don't think DMC 4 was incomplete. In fact, it was complete, 100% boring. :)

That's a nasty case of butthurt, let me take care of it for you

While I know what you meant, that sentence just plain doesn't sound right to me...
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#39dillpickle69(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:45:23 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

DMC 2 and 4 don't exist.

Thankfully, DmC came to take out the sour taste left by DMC 2 and 4. I still like Arius, though, lol. Best villain ever. XD

Arius?....Oh, you. :P

Arius was one of the few best things about DMC 2...

Give the Arcanas or I can't trascend ALLLL living things! His hideous final form ( Arius Argosax) was scaring, intense, tough and rough at the same time. His attacks were all unpredictable.

Take a look at his magnum's attacks, the black hole, the shield. One of the hardest bosses ever! XD

One of the creepiest bosses in DMC 2 was that giant head that came out of that building. I forget how to pronounce it. DMC 2 enemies and bosses had some of the most hard to pronounce names. :P

Until recently I was never convinced whether or not those flying Harpies were 'Puia' or 'Puta'. I even messed around on the dmc wiki and changed their name for shmits and giggles.
---
#40dillpickle69(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:46:57 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

DMC 2 and 4 don't exist.

I don't think DMC 4 was incomplete. In fact, it was complete, 100% boring. :)

DMC4 had a good chunk cut out of it and replaced with Dante's backtracking missions, due to deadline issues. DMC4 was quite literally incomplete.
---