I wanna know how many pros actually played the original series

#41produnerPosted 3/20/2013 12:51:05 AM(edited)
I like how one DMC4 hater here claims that another person doesn't have legitimate reasons to hate on DmC, while he doesn't have ones himself to hate on DMC4. I know modern humans are evolving "backwards".
#42KyryloPosted 3/20/2013 12:40:03 AM
smithkakarot posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
caffiend7 posted...
DMC4 is better than DmC and DMC4 was incomplete.
#43TheSL1ClubPosted 3/20/2013 12:59:57 AM
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
A lot of pros haven't played DMC. They don't know any better, makes sense.

You're the last person that could talk about "making" sense...You aren't even able to give legit reasons to dislike a game.

You made 2 topics and both of them disappeared, because nobody ( besides me) cared about them. Wanna try a third time? XD

The third is the best, according to legends!

......................//)
....................,/../
.................../..../
.............//'...'/`
........../'/.../..../......./\
........('(.......... ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#44Orange00Posted 3/20/2013 1:18:59 AM(edited)
Ink-Ribbon is correct. Show me a post where firemage posts something even slightly productive or intelligent. I see him only in flamebait topics and trolling around.

although to be fair, that description fits quite many of you.

also lol about the anti who haven't played or don't like previous DMCs. Purely trolling here?
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#45produnerPosted 3/20/2013 1:30:55 AM
Orange00 posted...
Ink-Ribbon is correct. Show me a post where firemage posts something even slightly productive or intelligent. I see him only in flamebait topics and trolling around.

also lol about the anti who haven't played or don't like previous DMCs. Purely trolling here?

While the description is an absurd statement to begin with, most people that dislike DmC have their reasons wither they were legit or not. The hair joke is just another marketing scheme or bandwagon-ing , because that is part of the character design and art of the game, which some people care about.

The only illogical and silly group here is people like ink and you, since most of you start blabbering about subjective things and preference, while you deny facts about the game and bash people who have their own preference but hate the game according to it. All of that is just to justify your position of defending the game blindly, because you decided on that and doing otherwise is against your "beliefs" and ego.

Firemage made a topic about why some people hate the game, and as i said, reasons don't have to be legit, and most of people provided legit reasons varying from gameplay to aesthetic changes, but it was most likely the fact that the game is a downgrade and faulty.
#46darkness1018Posted 3/20/2013 1:35:55 AM
Im a pro. Like ive said before, ive liked DMC since part 1 on PS2. It was one of the first games i pre ordered for PS2 and couldnt wait to get outta HS to pick it up...lol. With that said i like the darker story in DmC. Its my second fav in the series with the first being DMC3 so yes, i like DmC better then DMC 1,2,4. There were more weapons and skills to use, the story was better (but again, i like darker stories as awhole), the gameplay wasnt bad to me. I only had some issues during 1 boss first as far as lag/framerate issues go. If Capcom wouldve made this themselves and kept the old Dante, i think people wouldve been fine with it but ive noticed most gamers really hate ANY kind of change to something they like. Sad thing is, knowing Capcom cause of the hate the "anti's" have givin it and since it didnt do so well in sales prob cause of all the hate, this may be the end of the series. Although i wouldnt a DMC5 and DmC2 this way everyone gets what they want.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#47FireMage7777Posted 3/20/2013 1:36:17 AM
Orange00 posted...

I used to when I first came here and I detest repeating myself, especially when pros are MOSTLY trolls here
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 22
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#48produnerPosted 3/20/2013 1:40:25 AM
darkness1018 posted...
Im a pro. Like ive said before, ive liked DMC since part 1 on PS2. It was one of the first games i pre ordered for PS2 and couldnt wait to get outta HS to pick it up...lol. With that said i like the darker story in DmC. Its my second fav in the series with the first being DMC3 so yes, i like DmC better then DMC 1,2,4. There were more weapons and skills to use, the story was better (but again, i like darker stories as awhole), the gameplay wasnt bad to me. I only had some issues during 1 boss first as far as lag/framerate issues go. If Capcom wouldve made this themselves and kept the old Dante, i think people wouldve been fine with it but ive noticed most gamers really hate ANY kind of change to something they like. Sad thing is, knowing Capcom cause of the hate the "anti's" have givin it and since it didnt do so well in sales prob cause of all the hate, this may be the end of the series. Although i wouldnt a DMC5 and DmC2 this way everyone gets what they want.

If you really like dark stories, DMC3 did well in lady's and arkham's backgrounds , and DMC4 is quite dark if you look past the obvious love story of nero and kyrie. The whole holy knights being demons, developing demon weapons and artifacts, worshiping a demon and fooling society through a false savior.
#49darkness1018Posted 3/20/2013 1:45:54 AM
produner posted...
darkness1018 posted...

If you really like dark stories, DMC3 did well in lady's and arkham's backgrounds , and DMC4 is quite dark if you look past the obvious love story of nero and kyrie. The whole holy knights being demons, developing demon weapons and artifacts, worshiping a demon and fooling society through a false savior.

I know that, i just still didnt find it as dark/gritty as DmC. I like the series as a whole though. I could even say positive things about DMC2. At this point, im just really hoping the series continues in ANY form at all.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#50produnerPosted 3/20/2013 1:48:31 AM
darkness1018 posted...
produner posted...
darkness1018 posted...

I know that, i just still didnt find it as dark/gritty as DmC. I like the series as a whole though. I could even say positive things about DMC2. At this point, im just really hoping the series continues in ANY form at all.

Unfortunately , Capcom is not interested in sequels.