Kinda disappointed

#1Voltes_VPosted 3/20/2013 7:35:14 AM
I'm a little late and missed the initial hate train that engulfed this game during release, but man was this game underwhelming. The conbat, no lock on, visuals, etc, etc. This game just didn't do it for me. The asspull to revive Vergil was laughable, and the plot itself often was either terrible or intrusive to the flow of gameplay. Overall I would rate this game a 6.5/10 at its current state, and hope Capcom would go back to its original roots for Devil May Cry.

Thankfully MGR , Ninja Gaiden RE and Bayonetta are each outstanding in there own right, and manage to ironically feel a real satisfaction of HnS than DmC lol. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Two games made by a small development team being objectively superior than the controversial reboot which is DmC.
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
#2Gogito4Posted 3/20/2013 7:36:11 AM
Voltes_V posted...
I'm a little late and missed the initial hate train that engulfed this game during release, but man was this game underwhelming. The conbat, no lock on, visuals, etc, etc. This game just didn't do it for me. The asspull to revive Vergil was laughable, and the plot itself often was either terrible or intrusive to the flow of gameplay. Overall I would rate this game a 6.5/10 at its current state, and hope Capcom would go back to its original roots for Devil May Cry.

Thankfully MGR , Ninja Gaiden RE and Bayonetta are each outstanding in there own right, and manage to ironically feel a real satisfaction of HnS than DmC lol. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Two games made by a small development team being objectively superior than the controversial reboot which is DmC.

Pro crapfest incoming TC. Get ready.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#3FireMage7777Posted 3/20/2013 7:47:35 AM
When all things are considered it gets a 4.0
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 22
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#4Voltes_V(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:57:53 AM
I am glad someone understands me.
---
#5OldFrenchDragonPosted 3/20/2013 7:58:56 AM
Yup.

This game is all smoke and mirrors .
---
Proferer des jurons toutes les 2 secondes ne vous rend pas "cool" ša vous rend juste grossier
#6Malus_X6Posted 3/20/2013 8:49:36 AM
I was the original hate train conductor for this board, but I abandoned my post to visit High Hrothgar.

What? Bears and bandits aren't going to shout themselves off of mountains, are they? Along with all the other types of animals and enemies.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#7ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/20/2013 8:58:18 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
When all things are considered it gets a 4.0

That is pretty generous.
#8Voltes_V(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 10:02:01 AM
I am happy everyone feels the same way I do.
---
#9NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/20/2013 8:02:09 PM
Voltes_V posted...

You can always trade DmC in for another game.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#10ZeroX91Posted 3/20/2013 8:17:05 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
I was the original hate train conductor for this board, but I abandoned my post to visit High Hrothgar.

What? Bears and bandits aren't going to shout themselves off of mountains, are they? Along with all the other types of animals and enemies.

How did you like my 99 dragon challenge buddy? :]

*cackles*
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Nvv28fIs0