Lol. Dmc is 40 bucks at gamestop.

#1ZeroX07Posted 3/20/2013 2:19:41 PM
I want it to go to the regular NT price. Which is always like 15 bucks or lower. Once it goes to that price i will buy a copy. A used one of course, just to stick to them.
#2Malus_X6Posted 3/20/2013 2:23:00 PM
It'll happens soon enough, just like with Enslaved.

THAT piece of s*** was knocked down to $20 and not even within two months after its release. I never laughed so hard in a Wal-Mart in my entire life.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#3Pesmerga255Posted 3/20/2013 2:23:47 PM
I wonder how long it'll take until DmC is put up on Plus as a free game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4Malus_X6Posted 3/20/2013 2:25:46 PM

Has any other Ninja Theory game received that treatment?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#5Pesmerga255Posted 3/20/2013 2:29:01 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

Has any other Ninja Theory game received that treatment?

Nope, but it's the only way that I'd play it.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6ramzariotPosted 3/20/2013 2:31:38 PM
Always strange to see how fast prices drop in some countries. In mine a lot of games just sit there at full price for quite a while.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#7sworderPosted 3/20/2013 3:07:15 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
I want it to go to the regular NT price. Which is always like 15 bucks or lower. Once it goes to that price i will buy a copy. A used one of course, just to stick to them.

Don't bother. My friend lent it to me, I still haven't finished it. Been trying to force myself to do so. It's not even worth $15, just borrow it from someone
#8sworderPosted 3/20/2013 3:08:30 PM
ramzariot posted...
Always strange to see how fast prices drop in some countries. In mine a lot of games just sit there at full price for quite a while.

It depends on how many games the retailer bought in total. If Gamestop has too many copies that don't sell, they can return them to Capcom and get their money back. So Capcom has to drop the price so Gamestop doesn't do that

If it's a small retailer with a few copies, publishers won't really care
#9cyanide_suicidePosted 3/20/2013 4:00:52 PM
ramzariot posted...

Nintendo games usually stay the same price for a very long time, but that's because Nintendo games usually keep selling long after their release dates and at full price.

Some games are exempt from this rule, like Other M, but that's because Other M was one of the most hated games to come out that entire year. It should have sold on name alone, but it didn't because it was garbage, just like DmC.
#10papayafeverPosted 3/20/2013 5:06:45 PM
This dropped faster than Lolipop Chainsaw did. That one took like at least 4 or 5 months for that to happen.

Totally not referencing a certain eccentric user who made it's prediction on LoliChain's sales and was completely wrong about it.