Have a theory on the sequel...

#1raizen912Posted 3/20/2013 4:44:27 PM
What if capcom is pulling the same thing treyarch and infinity ward did with cod and now one year capcom makes a DMC with the original dante, and ninja theory makes one the next year with DmC Dante? Also on a side note, I was wondering what ninja theory had to say when they heard all the complaints before and after the game came out? I never checked the numbers to see if the game did well but i'm curious
#2ramzariotPosted 3/20/2013 4:47:13 PM
I would be willing to bet quite a lot of money that won't happen.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#3raizen912(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 4:49:02 PM
I honestly wouldn't either, I'm just spitballing really, but it'd be interesting if they did.
#4SiLVeR_420Posted 3/20/2013 4:49:43 PM
It'd be suicide to continue to make DmC games. The fans proved they want DMC by not buying this game. The best course would just be to make DMC unless Capcom really loves losing money.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#5Ink-RibbonPosted 3/20/2013 4:56:40 PM
I can see Capcom seeling DmC IP and letting NT making whatever they want, with the series.

On the other hand, Capcom can produce more DMC games. I guess that's about right. XD
#6SiLVeR_420Posted 3/20/2013 5:31:31 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I can see Capcom seeling DmC IP and letting NT making whatever they want, with the series.

On the other hand, Capcom can produce more DMC games. I guess that's about right. XD

They wouldn't get a publisher to fund it.
---
Forgive the name.
#7Ink-RibbonPosted 3/20/2013 5:39:02 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

They always get one...
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 3/20/2013 5:50:28 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

They always get one...

3 different publishers. After each game they made the publisher said no to another. They don't want to lose money.

3 failures from 3 different publishers. How long do you think that trend will continue?

NT will be better off accepting that they aren't an AAA developer.
---
Forgive the name.
#9LansfieldPosted 3/20/2013 9:49:27 PM
sequel? what sequel? there is no more sequel for this doomed game.
#10Orange00Posted 3/20/2013 10:18:41 PM
inb4 10 more "there won't be a sequel" posts

anyways, sequel would have to use angels in some way. I can't believe the whole "half-angel"-crap served no purpose in DmC.

my guess would be as human world is in a bit of trouble after the events of DmC, angels step down from heavens to help mankind. But they prove out to be just as bad tyrants as demon were, thinking human are too stupid/helpless to take care of themselves.

Dante being a half demon, half angel nephilim is the only one to stop this.

give some role to vergil/nelo angelo, maybe some means for him to redeem himself and we're done.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!