Nephilum SSS Style Point Requirements:

#1sakurayulePosted 3/20/2013 6:30:29 PM
Does anyone know the exact style point requirements to get SSS on each mission on Nephilim (assuming that Time and Collection are both already SSS)?
---
\_(ツ)_/
#25hadowsPosted 3/20/2013 6:31:12 PM
Devil dodge -> profit.
---
Ill add something here later....
#3Ink-RibbonPosted 3/20/2013 6:34:47 PM
You'll have to focus on stylish points...

The requirements are higher if compared to Devil Hunter mode. I think you'll have problems with mission 8,9 and 16.

Sometimes, you'll have to use demon dodge more times, to earn more points. Also, try to use kabooley with demon dodge. You'll have a insane ammount of points.
#4sakurayule(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 6:40:24 PM
Does Demon Dodging while you already have a SSS rank (in game, not post game rank) still give you more points, or is it just the initial use that bumps you up to SSS so quickly?
---
\_(ツ)_/
#55hadowsPosted 3/20/2013 6:42:31 PM
sakurayule posted...
Does Demon Dodging while you already have a SSS rank (in game, not post game rank) still give you more points, or is it just the initial use that bumps you up to SSS so quickly?

I was trolling but since you took me seriously, I'll reply seriously. Apparently the Style ranks on this game goes up by damage, so constantly using demon dodge will make you do more damage and thus rack up more style points.
---
Ill add something here later....
#6Ink-RibbonPosted 3/20/2013 6:43:16 PM
sakurayule posted...

It gives you a great ammount of points. Kabooley has 6 darts. Use all of them against a target.

Use demon dodge and then start performing trillion stabs. Before you finish the move, just blow up the darts and you'll have a insane ammount of points. It's good when you're facing multiple enemies at once. The remaining enemies eventually get killed by the explosion.
#7sakurayule(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:00:28 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. :)

My initial question still stands though, does anyone yet know the exact quantity of points required per mission for SSS rank?
---
\_(ツ)_/
#8sakurayule(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 4:10:06 PM
Mk, I've successfully SSS'ed all missions except for 6, 10, 19, and 20. Those boss battles end too quickly; I don't have enough time to wail on them to build up my style meter.

Any advice?
---
\_(ツ)_/
#9StrelokPosted 3/21/2013 4:20:28 PM
Demon dodge + arbiter combo. SSS right there.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#10TriangleMasherPosted 3/21/2013 7:32:05 PM
<---------------------------
---
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle