DuuuDe14 posted...
They won't admit anything.
#12SiLVeR_420Posted 3/21/2013 8:47:02 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
There is nothing to admit.

Capcom just focus on the money.

They'll make a statement confirming DMC 5 or they'll try to come with DmC 2, which I guess it's not the case. I could see them selling DmC IP to Ninja Theory and keeping the DMC universe.

Then again, there is a Greg guy or whatever his name is, who has a twitter account. You may consider asking him. XD

DmC IP isn't its own thing...

So, the first part of my post still stands. It's either DMC 5 ( 99.99% of chance) or DmC 2( 0,01% of chance).

Then again, not even Capcom is dumb to kill the series, even after DmC failing at sales. The odds are 4 ( all DMC games sold good) to 1 ( DmC not seeling good)...

So, i's about 80% of chance to see another game in the future. I would like to see both universes, though.

The smart thing would be to just abandon DmC and continue what makes you money instead of losing you money.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#13Ink-RibbonPosted 3/21/2013 8:48:28 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
There is nothing to admit.

Capcom just focus on the money.

They'll make a statement confirming DMC 5 or they'll try to come with DmC 2, which I guess it's not the case. I could see them selling DmC IP to Ninja Theory and keeping the DMC universe.

Then again, there is a Greg guy or whatever his name is, who has a twitter account. You may consider asking him. XD

DmC IP isn't its own thing...

So, the first part of my post still stands. It's either DMC 5 ( 99.99% of chance) or DmC 2( 0,01% of chance).

Then again, not even Capcom is dumb to kill the series, even after DmC failing at sales. The odds are 4 ( all DMC games sold good) to 1 ( DmC not seeling good)...

So, i's about 80% of chance to see another game in the future. I would like to see both universes, though.

The smart thing would be to just abandon DmC and continue what makes you money instead of losing you money.

Which probably fits the 99% chance of being DMC 5...

Then again, there is a possibility ( even if it's slim) to Capcom focus on DmC 2...It's Capcom.
#14PunkMcThrustPosted 3/22/2013 12:03:30 AM
Capcom is stupid enough to make DmC2. Their crazy Japanese company pride BS would push them to make another game just so they can't be labeled as a failure.
---
Armstrong for President
#15largerockPosted 3/25/2013 9:17:38 PM
They're gonna blame it on humanity and turtles.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#16King-gamerPosted 3/26/2013 2:43:01 AM
Capcom is too stuck up their *** to admit anything. They kill Megaman just to spite on Inafune and don't even give a damn about it.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#17KyryloPosted 3/26/2013 2:48:00 AM
largerock posted...

and huskies
#18StepswordsmanPosted 3/26/2013 3:05:39 AM
Um, but they can admit that it's a failure. Inafune's
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#19produnerPosted 3/26/2013 3:29:14 AM
Kyrylo posted...
largerock posted...

and huskies

Ahem.
---
every time Ink-Ribbon posts the word "antis", i lose a hair strand.
Number of hair strands lost=3. P.S he has a low IQ.