The hate... I don't get it. I liked it!

#81CirOnn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:32:37 AM
zhaoyun99 posted...
If that's they way you feel about this, then so be it your way. However, be more careful with this kind of topic in this forum since it was very frequently used by pros' alternate to troll.

Yeah, I'm getting the hang of GFaq's. Anyway, I know you mean it as a good advice, so thanks, I'll take it.
#82CirOnn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:34:44 AM
testament067 posted...
They don't like the game...because it wasn't made for them. They liked their DMC a certain way....and it changed (in their opinions for the worst).

Point blank.

I also don't see why folk gotta be so hostile. It's just a question.

Well, some of them deserve the **** game they got, I'll tell ya.
#83OutsiderHallPosted 3/22/2013 9:36:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#84KyryloPosted 3/22/2013 9:50:41 AM
CirOnn posted...
Kyrylo posted...
5hadows posted...
Oh look it's this thread again now with some Brazilian flavor.

It tastes terrible

smells like **** only without diamonds.

Still tastes and smells better than both of your pretentious attitude. lol

maybe. but at least I have diamonds.
#855hadowsPosted 3/22/2013 10:18:17 AM
CirOnn posted...

Still tastes and smells better than both of your pretentious attitude. lol

When you're in the **** for way too long your senses become misguided and dull of course you would think that, and that DmC is good.

CirOnn posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...
If that's they way you feel about this, then so be it your way. However, be more careful with this kind of topic in this forum since it was very frequently used by pros' alternate to troll.

Yeah, I'm getting the hang of GFaq's. Anyway, I know you mean it as a good advice, so thanks, I'll take it.

A veteran "getting the hang" of the site, ok troll.

CirOnn posted...
testament067 posted...
They don't like the game...because it wasn't made for them. They liked their DMC a certain way....and it changed (in their opinions for the worst).

Point blank.

I also don't see why folk gotta be so hostile. It's just a question.

Well, some of them deserve the **** game they got, I'll tell ya.

and your last remark is a blatant flamebait that even blind old people would spot from far away. Priceless.
---
Ill add something here later....
#86OracleGunnerPosted 3/22/2013 11:11:09 AM
Tc you might want to close down this topic. Since it is going to get worse before it gets better, I assume that you already know that this type of topics are usually made pro troll alts and mot of us in the board are already sick of them. However as it has been stated most of the reasons that we have to hate stem from either the game such as the slow gameplay, horrendous VA, boring and uninteresting story, bastardization of Dante and Vergil, plot holes, game structure, etc... And from the pr/media circus that ridiculed those of us who did not buy the game or the ones who played the game and didn't like it. Also the pro trolls don't help.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#87CirOnn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 11:15:00 AM
5hadows posted...
When you're in the **** for way too long your senses become misguided and dull of course you would think that, and that DmC is good.

You forgot to state the cases in which when a person is in the **** way past the point of no return, she/ he actually becomes **** themselves. But no worries, you illustrated the case quite nicely.

Yeah. GFaq's is solely composed of the DmC boards. I forgot.

and your last remark is a blatant flamebait that even blind old people would spot from far away. Priceless.

I guess we're even then.
#88CirOnn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 11:15:54 AM
OracleGunner posted...
Tc you might want to close down this topic. Since it is going to get worse before it gets better, I assume that you already know that this type of topics are usually made pro troll alts and mot of us in the board are already sick of them. However as it has been stated most of the reasons that we have to hate stem from either the game such as the slow gameplay, horrendous VA, boring and uninteresting story, bastardization of Dante and Vergil, plot holes, game structure, etc... And from the pr/media circus that ridiculed those of us who did not buy the game or the ones who played the game and didn't like it. Also the pro trolls don't help.

I'll do just that. Thanks.