...for Tony Redgrave...
#2Xaldin0011Posted 3/21/2013 9:47:15 PM
No.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#3pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 9:51:30 PM
**** You

On a side note, Sessler brought the WRONG guests on this vid. They're absolutely terrible. Anyone can easily tell those two haven't actually played the games.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#4Xaldin0011Posted 3/21/2013 10:01:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/21/2013 10:01:49 PM
I literally cannot even finish the video. First they all admit that they've barely even touched the previous games, then they talk about how DmC improved so many things like combat (even though they only meant it improved the combat from DMC1 which is highly debatable), then Sessler calls Vergil from DMC3 a forgettable character...

That was just awful.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#6pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 10:08:17 PM
I lost respect for Sessler after this. he's acting a lot different from his DmC review in this vid.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#7SlaveBladePosted 3/21/2013 10:22:52 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I literally cannot even finish the video. First they all admit that they've barely even touched the previous games, then they talk about how DmC improved so many things like combat (even though they only meant it improved the combat from DMC1 which is highly debatable), then Sessler calls Vergil from DMC3 a forgettable character...

That was just awful.

Vergil wasn't a good character, sorry man. speaking strictly of DMC3, not taking any other books/manga/whatever into context (which is pretty weird to do since it's mixed consensuses on whats canon), but what was shown in DMC3 was a shallow character who has nearly 0 redeeming qualities except not being /completely/ evil, just being completely opportunistic.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#8KyryloPosted 3/21/2013 10:31:20 PM
first video: game's mediocre
second video: omfg, it's like a wet dream!!!!
my opinion: that's pretty much concludes debates about credibility of journalist.
#9KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/21/2013 10:32:48 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

That was just awful.

Vergil wasn't a good character, sorry man. speaking strictly of DMC3, not taking any other books/manga/whatever into context (which is pretty weird to do since it's mixed consensuses on whats canon), but what was shown in DMC3 was a shallow character who has nearly 0 redeeming qualities except not being /completely/ evil, just being completely opportunistic.

Great opinion. I didn't say he was a good character, did I? He wasn't forgettable is what I said. He plays a huge role in the plot, he's in (or at least mentioned in) 3 of the 4 original games (not so much DMC2). To call him forgettable is like calling Sparda forgettable.

Vergil being a good character is debatable, and I must say that I disagree with you. However, that's an argument for another night.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#10No_one_specialPosted 3/21/2013 10:33:22 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
I lost respect for Sessler after this. he's acting a lot different from his DmC review in this vid.

I guess Ninja Theory's check hadn't cleared when writing the first review.
---
http://tinyurl.com/d76kaod
http://i.imgur.com/qQLJe62.jpg