I thank Ninja Theory for making a product of this quality.

#21StrelokPosted 3/23/2013 4:15:37 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Strelok posted...
I have a cool fresh idea.
Something involving a pyre and Tameem tied up to a pole and something involving the pyre being lit.

Well, I'm glad you don't work with games and movies....

However, I got a Tarantino/Eli Roth vibre from your post...I wonder if that's a good or bad thing. What do you think?

You just lack the love and passion regarding your fresh concept. Try harder. XD

This is me not trying because this game and its creators get too much attention to begin with and any attention beyond loosely mentioning their fate on a pyre is too much.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#22Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 6:13:34 AM
Varuney posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I agree with you, but the trolls here are few and far between...

I barely know them, though. Hate trolls and their double standards. XD

Of course you wouldn't know, you're one of the few left.

0/10

I hate trolling and I would never do such thing. I guess you're just running out of ammo and arguments, which is not unusual coming from you.

I forgive you, but don't take me for granted anymore. XD
#23VaruneyPosted 3/23/2013 7:06:32 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
0/10

I hate trolling and I would never do such thing. I guess you're just running out of ammo and arguments, which is not unusual coming from you.

I disagree. All you mostly do is comment about hair and stuff, no one brings that up, and so what if someone DID dislike the hair? Would you jump and hump on him like you always do? This is the only thing you are capable of, quite naturally, if I may add. Also, I don't brand you a troll that much(everyone here knows that already) so how I am the one who's "running out of ammo"?
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#24sworderPosted 3/23/2013 7:26:40 AM
>Ink Ribbon
>hair post

"HAHA I am pissing you guys off by bringing up the hair post over and over, I am such a successful troll because no one can see through my stupidly transparent garbage!"
#25KyryloPosted 3/23/2013 7:28:34 AM
sworder posted...
>Ink Ribbon
>hair post

"HAHA I am pissing you guys off by bringing up the hair post over and over, I am such a successful troll because no one can see through my stupidly transparent garbage!"
#26Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 7:31:38 AM
sworder posted...
>Ink Ribbon
>hair post

I don't think so, it isn't about the hair anymore.

I was thinking and studying here and there...It was a big deal 3 years ago, but not anymore. So, I don't know what are you talking about?

What I know is that you keep talking about the hair, and that quite makes me huh...happy! XD
#27Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 7:39:50 AM
Varuney posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
0/10

I disagree. All you mostly do is comment about hair and stuff, no one brings that up, and so what if someone DID dislike the hair? Would you jump and hump on him like you always do? This is the only thing you are capable of, quite naturally, if I may add. Also, I don't brand you a troll that much(everyone here knows that already) so how I am the one who's "running out of ammo"?

Of course not, I'm pretty reasonable in that regard. I respect everyone's post, I like a serious discussion, it's good for the community.

I hate trolls, by the way. If you need any help, call me and I help you against them. XD

Meanwhile, peace and love like always.
#28VaruneyPosted 3/23/2013 8:15:48 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Varuney posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
0/10

Of course not, I'm pretty reasonable in that regard. I respect everyone's post, I like a serious discussion, it's good for the community.

I hate trolls, by the way. If you need any help, call me and I help you against them. XD

Meanwhile, peace and love like always.

Look on the bright side, at least you think you're not one of 'em.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*