DMC4 PC Version

#11RetsuxDPosted 3/24/2013 6:30:54 AM
Psychochild27 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
StrykeBlayde posted...
Alright, well is the Legendary Dark Knight Mode its own difficulty, or is it a toggle for any difficulty?

And how 'intensive' is it for the PC? If I want to cast it, could I without too many issues?

Own difficulty. Enemies are tuned for lower health so it's a bit of a power trip.

No, enemy statistics and AI is set to SoS/Hard level, for both grunts and bosses.

You're wrong.

Repeating the first three hits of Nero's Combo A, a SOS normal scarecrow takes 12 hits. Demon Hunter takes 10. Human takes 7. LDK 8. With Mega Scarecrows using RG to cancel after Dante's first swing, it's something like 15-16 on LDK, 26 on SOS so it's not a straight across the board 25% health cut. Aggression may be set to about SoS (That sort of thing's tough to gauge when you have 30 enemies on screen at once), but health is definitely tuned for its own difficulty.

Thanks Retsu, and......thanks I guess Psycho >_>

I guess you're welcome, seeing as I'm the one giving you good info.

Then it would seem only AI and damage are set to SoS, because enemies definitely deal more damage in LDK.

Boss health is set to SoS, though.
#12Psychochild27Posted 3/24/2013 7:44:41 AM(edited)
RetsuxD posted...

Then it would seem only AI and damage are set to SoS, because enemies definitely deal more damage in LDK.

Boss health is set to SoS, though.

Never challenged the boss health, AI and damage. Just enemy health. If the boss health is changed (I got 15 smacks on LDK, 16 on SOS to clear a single chunk of the life bar) it's not significant enough to argue over. Can't remember if Agnus' enemy spawns are affected by the jump in difficulty one way or another though.