Why the hate Anti's?

#1JanneDaArc135Posted 3/23/2013 2:28:55 AM
Come on Anti's seriously why the hate? Didn't you see the Shakespearean dialogue or the realistic va's? Or the AMAZING soundtrack? Those glitches? (I have yet to experience one) You should live with that. HOW DARE YOU ask for a playable game without game breaking glitches!?!?!? You should be grateful Tameem gave you anything at all!

Besides, who cares about glitches when you have this AMAZING game play with REALLY challenging enemies. Did I mention how legendary the story was? Or how about the best boss fights in the history of video games?

Also lets not forget the most important part. Why is this game great you ask? Simple! Because the reviewers said so! They NEVER lie or are biased! So if they something is good then you had BETTER believe it! Reviews are everything so if you don't agree than you don't know what you are talking about! Besides I saw all the reviews on the internet and everyone knows you can't post stuff on the internet if its not true.

Gamers these days.....its like you feel entitled. If Capcom or Tameem poops **** out and says its a best seller you had better buy it!

Did I mention that this game got GREAT reviews! Who cares about the user scores. These pro reviews are the absolute law. Reviews are everything! Believe in the reviews!

So I ask again. Why the hate?
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou:PCB. Engaged in an endless death match with Yukari. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#2SiLVeR_420Posted 3/23/2013 2:33:48 AM
Me and Pes are gonna buy some turtles today.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#3JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 2:44:05 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...

Some NINJA turtles?
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou:PCB. Engaged in an endless death match with Yukari. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#4Chaos2FrozenPosted 3/23/2013 2:47:03 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

Some NINJA turtles?

Go ninja go!
#5smithkakarotPosted 3/23/2013 2:55:14 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Come on Anti's seriously why the hate? Didn't you see the Shakespearean dialogue or the realistic va's? Or the AMAZING soundtrack? Those glitches? (I have yet to experience one) You should live with that. HOW DARE YOU ask for a playable game without game breaking glitches!?!?!? You should be grateful Tameem gave you anything at all!

Besides, who cares about glitches when you have this AMAZING game play with REALLY challenging enemies. Did I mention how legendary the story was? Or how about the best boss fights in the history of video games?

Also lets not forget the most important part. Why is this game great you ask? Simple! Because the reviewers said so! They NEVER lie or are biased! So if they something is good then you had BETTER believe it! Reviews are everything so if you don't agree than you don't know what you are talking about! Besides I saw all the reviews on the internet and everyone knows you can't post stuff on the internet if its not true.

Gamers these days.....its like you feel entitled. If Capcom or Tameem poops **** out and says its a best seller you had better buy it!

Did I mention that this game got GREAT reviews! Who cares about the user scores. These pro reviews are the absolute law. Reviews are everything! Believe in the reviews!

So I ask again. Why the hate?

You forgot to say, Dante no longer has his tryhard anime weeaboo design with the white hair.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#6Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 2:57:10 AM
That's why I like antis. They are so much original, they come with a new and 100% fresh concept. XD

You know, I was looking here and there...I was thinking about it...Your post lacked the most important element, the hair!

I mean, how could you forget it?
#7smithkakarotPosted 3/23/2013 2:58:33 AM
Like a moth to the flame...
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 3/23/2013 3:04:12 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
That's why I like antis. They are so much original, they come with a new and 100% fresh concept. XD

You know, I was looking here and there...I was thinking about it...Your post lacked the most important element, the hair!

That just looks wrong.
---
Forgive the name.
#9Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 3:10:07 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

That just looks wrong.

So, are you saying antis aren't original?

Well, that's a twist. XD
#10SiLVeR_420Posted 3/23/2013 3:15:58 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

That just looks wrong.

So, are you saying antis aren't original?

Well, that's a twist. XD

I'm saying your grammar sucked there.
---
Forgive the name.