Why the hate Anti's?

#11JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 2:19:05 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
That's why I like antis. They are so much original, they come with a new and 100% fresh concept. XD

You know, I was looking here and there...I was thinking about it...Your post lacked the most important element, the hair!

I mean, how could you forget it?

GAHHHH <.< I completely forgot :( How could I forget the most crucial element. My post is now fail/10. With that said, its bed time!
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou:PCB. Engaged in an endless death match with Yukari. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#12Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 2:20:23 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
That's why I like antis. They are so much original, they come with a new and 100% fresh concept. XD

You know, I was looking here and there...I was thinking about it...Your post lacked the most important element, the hair!

That just looks wrong.

So, are you saying antis aren't original?

Well, that's a twist. XD

I'm saying your grammar sucked there.

Ops, sorry for that! It was my mistake...

Phew...you got me for a second, though. I was eager to see a good twist instead of a rushed reveal. So, ok then. Antis usually come with cool and fresh stuff, just like this thread. XD
#13Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 2:21:46 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

GAHHHH <.< I completely forgot :( How could I forget the most crucial element. My post is now fail/10. With that said, its bed time!

Sweet dreams...Now, where did I hear that one? humm....
#14FijianBadAzzPosted 3/23/2013 2:28:55 AM
You know what, this game would be better if it didn't try to be a gameplay sequel to Heavenly Sword
#15Pesmerga255Posted 3/23/2013 2:39:19 AM
TC, stop acting like the antis have a right to decide what they spend their money on.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#16KyryloPosted 3/23/2013 3:05:35 AM(edited)
Pesmerga255 posted...
TC, stop acting like the antis have a right to decide what they spend their money on.

Antis are blight of this world. They ruined game industry and denied common sense. They should be wiped out or exterminated to clear the world from their negativity.
#17RockmanALPosted 3/23/2013 3:03:59 AM
hmm, from what I read your post

you certainly haven't played no more than 10 action and/or fighting games huh
---
Games, Manga, Anime, Gunpla, Figures ONLY!
I now conclude that, Ever17's story is eminently the BEST story of all I've seen/read in my "entire life".
#18StrelokPosted 3/23/2013 3:23:32 AM
I ahve something cool and fresh, Tameem and Alex tied to a flag mast on the Northpole in nothing but their underwear.

It's definitely a cold action. And considering the North Pole is unspoiled it's also quite fresh.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#19TheDromaderPosted 3/23/2013 3:46:53 AM
lol cuz hair isnt white jus stop hatin dis is god gaem, mate!
---
Dont speak, just PARTY!
#20ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/23/2013 4:42:11 AM
*eats Dante's Pizza*