today's poll....

#31produnerPosted 3/23/2013 2:48:42 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I think I get it now...It's becoming so clear and so crystal blue..

So, basically you're saying that you trust Capcom, the same Capcom that released a game that you disliked...I'm following you now...

Ok then, neither DMC 5 nor DmC 2. It's probably going to be DMc or dmC, right? It's Capcom we're talking about. Everything is possible, you should know it.

Also, I loved your signature. I'm proud of myself and I actually don't deserve it, but well, thanks for showing your love to me. That's what I'm talking about, XD

By the way, you better edit your signature, because well, it's not about the hair anymore...Time to focus on wigs!

Your patterns are easy to read like the 0/10, i give DmC 6,5/10, hair comments. There is a new pattern that is... it is either being high or having a low iq.

Anyway, capcom is interested in new ips for new gen, and they rebooted DMC to milk the franchise instead of investing in an expensive sequel that won't sell as much as other potential new ips and mainstream games (re6). Capcom announced during the ps4 conference that they won't invest in sequels with high expectations and standards like SF5, DMC5, RE7....etc , but they will do so after being experienced with new gen by getting experience from developing new ips , then make proper sequels.

They will probably drop franchises that are not +5million sellers. The new gen thing happened when they developed DMC4 using MTframework for the first time (itsuno and his team) , which led to shorter developing time and nearly unfinished game with scrapped ideas that didn't make it.

You are obviously here to start your usual crap about 0/10 , you antis....., about the hair, calm down, i don't see logic because i don't understand it in the first place....etc , then claim that you are objective when giving reasons , reasonable and always posting informative things.

TL;DR, you are either a bad troll, or you have limited mental capabilities .
---
every time Ink-Ribbon posts the word "antis", i lose a hair strand.
Number of hair strands lost=2.
#32Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 4:15:16 PM
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I think I get it now...It's becoming so clear and so crystal blue..

So, basically you're saying that you trust Capcom, the same Capcom that released a game that you disliked...I'm following you now...

Ok then, neither DMC 5 nor DmC 2. It's probably going to be DMc or dmC, right? It's Capcom we're talking about. Everything is possible, you should know it.

Also, I loved your signature. I'm proud of myself and I actually don't deserve it, but well, thanks for showing your love to me. That's what I'm talking about, XD

By the way, you better edit your signature, because well, it's not about the hair anymore...Time to focus on wigs!

Your patterns are easy to read like the 0/10, i give DmC 6,5/10, hair comments. There is a new pattern that is... it is either being high or having a low iq.

Anyway, capcom is interested in new ips for new gen, and they rebooted DMC to milk the franchise instead of investing in an expensive sequel that won't sell as much as other potential new ips and mainstream games (re6). Capcom announced during the ps4 conference that they won't invest in sequels with high expectations and standards like SF5, DMC5, RE7....etc , but they will do so after being experienced with new gen by getting experience from developing new ips , then make proper sequels.

They will probably drop franchises that are not +5million sellers. The new gen thing happened when they developed DMC4 using MTframework for the first time (itsuno and his team) , which led to shorter developing time and nearly unfinished game with scrapped ideas that didn't make it.

You are obviously here to start your usual crap about 0/10 , you antis....., about the hair, calm down, i don't see logic because i don't understand it in the first place....etc , then claim that you are objective when giving reasons , reasonable and always posting informative things.

TL;DR, you are either a bad troll, or you have limited mental capabilities .

I'm starting to think it's about the hair...The hair is so important now, that you keep bringing it even when I don't. That's what i said. XD

Oh no, I wouldn't never rate a comment 0/10 or even talk about antis. It's plain wrong and predictable. Well, I gave DmC a 6,5 and I've stated why. So, it's not that I'm praising the game.

As for being high, I think you're overreacting, which is not unusual coming from you. It's about being high yes, but a high love, a high feeling. That's what matters nowadays. You'll eventually get there, but for now, you still have to focus on hard concepts.

So, you're basically saying that Capcom may develop a DmC 2 that would run at the new engine "Panta Rhei". You know, I was studying here, studying there and I finally discovered the source of Capcom's last failures. The hair is probably one of them.

How many times do I have to say I'm not trolling? I think you need to relax a little bit, I understand you and even try to help you to deal with some stuff, but that's a little too much, don't ya think?

Peace always?
#33Edward_R_MurrowPosted 3/23/2013 7:42:34 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Also I find it strange that fallout is winning considering for the most part you never hear anything but fans of the originals complaining.

Us types who played the originals are probably outnumbered ten to one by those who only played Bethout and New Vegas.

It turns out that you can go against a fanbase (to be fair to Bethesda, they tried a lot harder to extend an olive branch than TamTam) when you are making Elder Scrolls with Guns...because the Elder Scrolls fanbase is freaking huge.

And having the marketing power that comes with being affiliated with Zenimax ain't too shabby either.
---
dfsdfsddfsdfsddf
#34NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/23/2013 7:49:47 PM
I checked the GameFAQs poll of the day and...................DmC's kind of.....not doing well.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.