Why the love, pros?

#1ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/23/2013 5:54:28 AM
It just occurred to me that the pros never stated why DmC is a good game, while the antis are asked to repeat all the reasons to hate the game on a daily basis.

Why the love, pros?
#2TheDromaderPosted 3/23/2013 6:02:32 AM
Because its hip and modern and edgy and doesnt have silly weeaboo japanese bullcrap. If you disagree with these FACTS then you have a white hair fetish and also kill puppies.
---
Dont speak, just PARTY!
#3GoreGrossPosted 3/23/2013 8:02:56 AM
Because it is more accessible than past games. Now I can get SSS ranks on the highest difficulty,
---
"whoa man all we are is dust in the wind 'nd stuff" - Iwantedzero
Black FC: 4642 1161 4125
#4Pesmerga255Posted 3/23/2013 8:04:25 AM
It's casual friendly, most of the pros are casuals.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#5funkmastermcgeePosted 3/23/2013 8:26:44 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
It's casual friendly, most of the pros are casuals.

---
R.I.P Hunter1534
#6Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 8:58:14 AM
So, I was studying and giving a look at this topic here and there...I noticed some things...

First of all, it's a topic made by (guess who?) antis. What a twist of fate. XD

The title and TC's post are entirely different regarding their contents. TC talks about love and then asks why pros think DmC is a good game. You know, many people liked DmC, but they don't exactly love it. Many think it's a ok game, but nothing impressive. So, 0/10 for trying to confuse me with 2 different settings...;)

Several pros stated why they like this game. The problem is that there is too much hate and almost no love around. That equation must be balanced within the hours, hopefully. Several reasonable pros ( like me) always engage on serious discussions about the game.

DmC isn't a game to be loved, but it should be liked it. It had some good stuff. It wasn't extreme, regarding difficulty. It had some good enemies, many secrets, good gameplay for most of the time ( I must admit that the Heavenly Sword controls could have been avoided), some good new characters ( like Kat and Bob Barbas). Some missions are very well done ( like Devil's Dalliance).

I'm feeling really good now, I gave my best shot. XD
#7KyryloPosted 3/23/2013 9:01:07 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
So, I was studying and giving a look at this topic here and there...I noticed some things...

The title and TC's post are entirely different regarding their contents. TC talks about love and then asks why pros think DmC is a good game. You know, many people liked DmC, but they don't exactly love it. Many think it's a ok game, but nothing impressive. So, 0/10 for trying to confuse me with 2 different settings...;)

Several pros stated why they like this game. The problem is that there is too much hate and almost no love around. That equation must be balanced within the hours, hopefully. Several reasonable pros ( like me) always engage on serious discussions about the game.

DmC isn't a game to be loved, but it should be liked it. It had some good stuff. It wasn't extreme, regarding difficulty. It had some good enemies, many secrets, good gameplay for most of the time ( I must admit that the Heavenly Sword controls could have been avoided), some good new characters ( like Kat and Bob Barbas). Some missions are very well done ( like Devil's Dalliance).

lol@Kat good character.
#8Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 9:02:53 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

lol@Kat good character.

So, can I assume you loved the rest of my reply? XD

I'm surprised now!!!
#9KyryloPosted 3/23/2013 9:16:31 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

lol@Kat good character.

So, can I assume you loved the rest of my reply? XD

I'm surprised now!!!

I post to impress.
#10UtaNapishtiPosted 3/23/2013 9:17:45 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

0/10

Worst effort yet

*frown face sticker*