Why the love, pros?

#41Malus_X6Posted 3/23/2013 3:38:39 PM
By the way I see everyone bashes the story because its a rip off.......you guys do realize that the older series ripped off several animes right? Just look at Dante. Half demon with white hair (Inuyasha.) Evil twin brother (various) Long red coat (Trigun and Hellsing) White gun and Black gun (Hellsing) etc. Not trying to bash the old series, just noticing that NOW people are criticizing the unoriginal story where as they didnt before. If your gonna bash one thing for having it you should bash the other as well instead of just playing favorites.

So elements = stories now? When was someone going to tell me?!
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#42Blackmarvel79Posted 3/23/2013 3:53:36 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
It just occurred to me that the pros never stated why DmC is a good game, while the antis are asked to repeat all the reasons to hate the game on a daily basis.

Why the love, pros?

They say why. You just dont read it. Its like why I post I didnt like it. They didnt read why they just think Im anti. Im neither. Both terms are for immature fanboys.
---
Playing Castlevania Lords of Shadow and GOWA.
#43ScreamingMidget(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 4:19:26 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
By the way I see everyone bashes the story because its a rip off.......you guys do realize that the older series ripped off several animes right? Just look at Dante. Half demon with white hair (Inuyasha.) Evil twin brother (various) Long red coat (Trigun and Hellsing) White gun and Black gun (Hellsing) etc. Not trying to bash the old series, just noticing that NOW people are criticizing the unoriginal story where as they didnt before. If your gonna bash one thing for having it you should bash the other as well instead of just playing favorites.

Most people are bashing it because it's bad. The old DMCs were also never supposed to "rival the best hollywood has to offer".
#44Chaos2FrozenPosted 3/23/2013 4:31:56 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
It just occurred to me that the pros never stated why DmC is a good game, while the antis are asked to repeat all the reasons to hate the game on a daily basis.

Why the love, pros?

They say why. You just dont read it. Its like why I post I didnt like it. They didnt read why they just think Im anti. Im neither. Both terms are for immature fanboys.

It's the black hair of course.

The pros like it for the black hair.
#45Ink-RibbonPosted 3/23/2013 4:54:43 PM
Chaos2Frozen posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

Why the love, pros?

And then people say that I'm the one bringing the hair to discussions...

See? XD. It's not my fault, ladies and gentlemen.

Ah, but considering you already talked about hair, then let's continue anyway. :P
#46RetsuxDPosted 3/23/2013 4:57:38 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Chaos2Frozen posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

Why the love, pros?

And then people say that I'm the one bringing the hair to discussions...

See? XD. It's not my fault, ladies and gentlemen.

Ah, but considering you already talked about hair, then let's continue anyway. :P

Ironic trollposting is still trollposting.
#47SilentS89Posted 3/23/2013 6:41:29 PM
So, what I am getting out of this topic is that pros don't in fact love DmC.

They tolerate it.

They settle for it.

Their "love" for DmC is not an equivalent for our love of DMC.
#48OracleGunnerPosted 3/23/2013 6:57:10 PM
SilentS89 posted...

They tolerate it.

They settle for it.

Pretty much and the way they justify their "love" is by bashing previous installments.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#49testament067Posted 3/23/2013 7:07:43 PM
OracleGunner posted...
SilentS89 posted...

They tolerate it.

They settle for it.

Pretty much and the way they justify their "love" is by bashing previous installments.

I'm not seeing that in this topic.

"Pros" are not as bad as you all make them out to be. On this board at least.
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#50syctheweilderPosted 3/24/2013 2:10:26 AM
testament067 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SilentS89 posted...

They tolerate it.

They settle for it.

I'm not seeing that in this topic.

"Pros" are not as bad as you all make them out to be. On this board at least.

When people like silent talk about "pros", they tend to be talking about jokers like shatterstar and inkribbon, who're really just trolls looking to rattle the hornet's nest.

I'm still waiting on more posters like Xtreme-whatever-numbers to step in and give their take. They're not exactly flocking at the moment.