Terrible boss fights.

#1mgs4fan540Posted 3/23/2013 11:49:44 AM
Spoilers obviously.

That worm queen boss was atrocious, her attacks are so easy to dodge, no skill required. Beat her on my first try on DMD mode without takes any damage.

Mundus spawn felt like a generic boss. It's not that hard of a boss, but its just so boring.

Bill O Riely was just dodge, dodge, jump, jump, dodge hit hit hit hit rinse and repeat.

Mundus was the most disappointiing boss ever. It's almost the same as the worm queen boss.

Vergil.....lololololololollolololololoolollool cutscene everytime you cut down one of his boxes on the hp bar, predictable moves, and most of all, he's easy as pie.

DISAPPOINT
---
JRPG >>>>WPRG
#2KyryloPosted 3/23/2013 12:02:57 PM
western quality :(
#3SiLVeR_420Posted 3/23/2013 12:11:11 PM
Kyrylo posted...

Western games with good boss fights.

Um....Dragon Age Origins?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#4KyryloPosted 3/23/2013 12:16:28 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

no. sorry, but it doesn't really have awesome boss fights. good maybe, but not amazing. You must call me better example...
#5syctheweilderPosted 3/23/2013 12:23:38 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Preferably from a game with fights that don't fight themselves, please.
#6KyryloPosted 3/23/2013 12:25:40 PM
there are many western games I love but I don't remember many awesome bosses.......hmmm....Dead Space 1 was pretty cool:D And maybe Spider Man Shattered Dimensions.
#7MoreFunThanTVPosted 3/23/2013 12:32:27 PM
Kyrylo posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

no. sorry, but it doesn't really have awesome boss fights. good maybe, but not amazing. You must call me better example...

I was gonna throw you a list of western games with awesome boss fights while calling you wrong in a snooty superior gamer tone. Had the paragraph planned and everything... but then I couldn't think of a single western-made game with awesome boss fights at all :(

Ratchet & Clank's bosses were pretty fun, in the action catagory I liked CV:LoS's bosses (the none-SoTC style ones atleast), and I personally found the boss fights in older FPSs such as Duke3D, Hexen and Turok fun but yeah that's the best I can come up with, none of which are really awesome per se.

Funny how I hadn't noticed this at all till now too.
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 3/23/2013 12:32:47 PM
Kyrylo posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

I thought they were awesome because the fights in that game are very tactical on the higher difficulties.

Saints Row 2? Other then that I can't really think of any.
---
Forgive the name.
#9ramzariotPosted 3/23/2013 12:36:42 PM
Mr Freeze in Arkham City was pretty good.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#10SiLVeR_420Posted 3/23/2013 12:55:38 PM
ramzariot posted...
Mr Freeze in Arkham City was pretty good.

New game+....hard difficulty...I hated that fight so much when I did that.
---
Forgive the name.