What do you miss most about old Dante?

#31SiLVeR_420Posted 3/24/2013 12:43:11 AM
jelash posted...
LOL, and I thought it was Donte. (I migrated from my native X360 board to this one)

Personally, I have no objections on ''new'' Dante. Except the face, that is. When he's laughing, he looks waaaaay evil.

You could use either to talk about Dino.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#32produnerPosted 3/24/2013 12:45:23 AM
jelash posted...
LOL, and I thought it was Donte. (I migrated from my native X360 board to this one)

Personally, I have no objections on ''new'' Dante. Except the face, that is. When he's laughing, he looks waaaaay evil.

I've heard that bad motion capture is used on purpose for villains.
---
every time Ink-Ribbon posts the word "antis", i lose a hair strand.
Number of hair strands lost=2.
#33jelashPosted 3/24/2013 12:48:43 AM
No no no! Dante is a good guy.

I mean, Vergil's face should look evil. Um.... right?
---
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)
#34pyro_buntaPosted 3/24/2013 1:26:19 AM
jelash posted...
No no no! Dante is a good guy.

I mean, Vergil's face should look evil. Um.... right?

Looks bretty evil to me

http://i.imgur.com/LYp91ss.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XbBKN.png
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#35JanneDaArc135Posted 3/24/2013 1:32:57 AM
Come on guys its Mixorz. The mods love him so will never do anything to disrupt his posts. Of course wen i rite lik tis tey a1weys bi mAd AnD m0d mi :( Whats up with that?
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou:PCB. Engaged in an endless death match with Yukari. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#36produnerPosted 3/24/2013 1:53:14 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Come on guys its Mixorz. The mods love him so will never do anything to disrupt his posts. Of course wen i rite lik tis tey a1weys bi mAd AnD m0d mi :( Whats up with that?

Distruptive posting . Aside from that , mixorz brings traffic and makes the board active with his meaningless posts A.K.A baits.
---
every time Ink-Ribbon posts the word "antis", i lose a hair strand.
Number of hair strands lost=2.
#37RockmanALPosted 3/24/2013 2:58:15 AM
I see someone lacking creativity
---
Games, Manga, Anime, Gunpla, Figures ONLY!
I now conclude that, Ever17's story is eminently the BEST story of all I've seen/read in my "entire life".
#38RedefinerPosted 3/24/2013 3:50:38 AM
Old Dante looked like a demon hunter. New Dante looks like he should be in a boy band.
---
All YOU'RE WINNER are belong to us!
#39Castiel39Posted 3/24/2013 4:16:27 AM
Most likely the white hair. But it's not anime-ish if you ask me.
#40jelashPosted 3/24/2013 4:25:13 AM
Redefiner posted...
Old Dante looked like a demon hunter. New Dante looks like he should be in a boy band.

While I think that old Dante looks better, I can't agree with you. However, here's a random youtube video just for... dunno... fun?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yy6RyJwQ_A
---
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)