For those expecting soon news from Capcom about DmC....

#1KyryloPosted 3/24/2013 5:56:41 AM(edited)
...looks like they are either rethinking things or decided not to take risks anymore. They should have announce 2 new games on PAX East:
http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/general-ps3-discussion/30058-capcom-announce-2-new-games-pax-east.html
guess what? it didn't happened.
#2papayafeverPosted 3/24/2013 6:33:10 AM
shatterstar
Posted 3/5/2013 3:20:45 AM
It's Dragon Dogma 2 and Asura's Wrath 2 probably or completely new IP's.
#3Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:57:47 AM
papayafever posted...
shatterstar
Posted 3/5/2013 3:20:45 AM
It's Dragon Dogma 2 and Asura's Wrath 2 probably or completely new IP's.

hehehehehahahahahaha lol. AW2 would be nice but isn't happening and I hope DD2 to.
#4shatterstarPosted 3/24/2013 8:06:16 AM
By the title of your topic, I take it that's the reason why you're here still complaining about a 4 month old game and still harassing those who actually like it and would like to have a positive conversation about it.

Its true that some people in here aren't know for using their common sense at all. But if you're waiting for Capcom to announce a DMC5, 4 months after the release of DmC, you're probably one of those people.

Especially if you think they'll actually give the fans what they want when their actions clearly states otherwise. They've been giving you the middle finger for over 3 years now and yet you still continue to buy their games.

You're better off waiting for Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny my friend. Because Capcom probably forgot about this franchise like they've done with so many others now.

When you reach a certain point in a franchise, you run out of ideas to make it feel fresh and new and therefore the franchise fades into the background and is forgotten. I feel this maybe the case for the DMC franchise.

But I do admire you for trying to keep hope alive. It's sad as hell that you've decided to continue to wear your blinders but, I do admire your motivation for a mediocre franchise that consist of only 2 decent games out of 4 installments.
#5StrelokPosted 3/24/2013 8:08:56 AM
I find it hilarious how Lollerstar is bashing this game now.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#6RetsuxDPosted 3/24/2013 8:24:45 AM
shatterstar posted...
By the title of your topic, I take it that's the reason why you're here still complaining about a 4 month old game and still harassing those who actually like it and would like to have a positive conversation about it.

Its true that some people in here aren't know for using their common sense at all. But if you're waiting for Capcom to announce a DMC5, 4 months after the release of DmC, you're probably one of those people.

Especially if you think they'll actually give the fans what they want when their actions clearly states otherwise. They've been giving you the middle finger for over 3 years now and yet you still continue to buy their games.

You're better off waiting for Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny my friend. Because Capcom probably forgot about this franchise like they've done with so many others now.

When you reach a certain point in a franchise, you run out of ideas to make it feel fresh and new and therefore the franchise fades into the background and is forgotten. I feel this maybe the case for the DMC franchise.

But I do admire you for trying to keep hope alive. It's sad as hell that you've decided to continue to wear your blinders but, I do admire your motivation for a mediocre franchise that consist of only 2 decent games out of 4 installments.

lel
#7shatterstarPosted 3/24/2013 8:50:39 AM(edited)
Strelok posted...

Where in my post am I bashing DmC? It's pretty obvious that I've never cared for the originals at all and you are well aware of that Tripweed.

What I find is pretty interesting is that you continue to show interest in a 4 month old game when everyone else from the past moved on. Mainly the intelligent ones with logical opinions and debates. For Godsakes man, take a look at the immature and childish topics and that should tell you that they're gone.

Do you see all the others from 3 years ago still showing interest and complaining about this game? You've played it and probably numerous time and so has everyone in here. So why aren't you doing what every gamer does? Like trading in your copy, throwing your pirate copy in the trash, or returning your rental and move on to bigger and better things.

I have seen a DmC rant or my thoughts video in a while and here you go making one...lol. That just tells me that either you're bored as hell or you've clearly enjoy this game to have it hold your interest after a 4 month release.
#8UtaNapishtiPosted 3/24/2013 8:53:00 AM
shatterstar posted...
Strelok posted...

What I find is pretty interesting is that you continue to show interest in a 4 month old game when everyone else from the past moved on.

This just in! Shatterstar can't count, is also enormous hypocrite. More as the story develops.
#9produnerPosted 3/24/2013 9:48:43 AM
shatterstar posted...

Do you even lift? You seem to have a mental breakdown. Mate! get a husky! DMC died because it is a series with high standards and combat complex as their fighting games, so capcom won't bother with something demanding but not selling as mainstream games, Mate!

Mate! $$>integrity , you've said it yourself or do you have to make people quote your self contradicting posts?
---
every time Ink-Ribbon posts the word "antis", i lose a hair strand.
Number of hair strands lost=2.
#10Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:10:50 AM
shatterstar posted...

Sorry, I only read your user name. CRY LOUDER and facts are facts. No new game announced. Capcom is dying slow agonizing death. And I love it XD