For those expecting soon news from Capcom about DmC....

#71produnerPosted 3/24/2013 3:37:34 PM(edited)
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I know it can be hard to find a publisher but blaming the difficulty on the gender of your main character is kind of dumb.

Go tell them. I'm not sure if they tried to get a publisher , but if they didn't because of the gender of the protagonist , then that is truly stupid. But hey! Adam sessler.

Edit: isn't capcom supposed to be the publisher?
---
every time Ink-Ribbon posts the word "antis", i lose a hair strand.
Number of hair strands lost=2.
#72KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/24/2013 3:37:51 PM
Honestly, I think it's just an excuse. Remember Me sounded pretty cool on paper, but after seeing videos of it in action? Imo it doesn't look like a day one buy. It looks like something you get after it's been out for a long time, play for a week, then trade it in when something good rolls around.

I was interested when I read about it, but after seeing videos it looks fairly average. It doesn't look very new or exciting, it's all stuff most of us have seen before.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#73SiLVeR_420Posted 3/24/2013 3:42:10 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Honestly, I think it's just an excuse. Remember Me sounded pretty cool on paper, but after seeing videos of it in action? Imo it doesn't look like a day one buy. It looks like something you get after it's been out for a long time, play for a week, then trade it in when something good rolls around.

I was interested when I read about it, but after seeing videos it looks fairly average. It doesn't look very new or exciting, it's all stuff most of us have seen before.

The reveal trailer made it look fun but then I saw gameplay and it just looked meh.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#74produnerPosted 3/24/2013 3:44:19 PM
The settings got me sold.
---
every time Ink-Ribbon posts the word "antis", i lose a hair strand.
Number of hair strands lost=2.
#75KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/24/2013 3:45:13 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

The reveal trailer made it look fun but then I saw gameplay and it just looked meh.

There's that and when I saw the platforming my first thought was "this is nothing special. It's been done before, and it was done better". All around, it just doesn't look worth a full price tag (if they give it that). If it's like $30, maybe it'd be worth it.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#76SiLVeR_420Posted 3/24/2013 3:53:23 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

There's that and when I saw the platforming my first thought was "this is nothing special. It's been done before, and it was done better". All around, it just doesn't look worth a full price tag (if they give it that). If it's like $30, maybe it'd be worth it.

It looked like they took ACs climbing and Arkham Asylum/Citys combat system and stuck it in a cyber punk setting.
---
Forgive the name.
#77KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/24/2013 3:58:48 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

It looked like they took ACs climbing and Arkham Asylum/Citys combat system and stuck it in a cyber punk setting.

Pretty much. It had such a cool premise too... Oh well, looks like I'll have to settle for Watch Dogs.... wait, Watch Dogs looks awesome, what am I "settling" for XD
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#78SiLVeR_420Posted 3/24/2013 4:04:39 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

Pretty much. It had such a cool premise too... Oh well, looks like I'll have to settle for Watch Dogs.... wait, Watch Dogs looks awesome, what am I "settling" for XD

The cyberpunk setting was the only thing keeping me interested.
But then CDProjeckt Red announced they cyberpunk 2077 and then I heard about Dreamfall sequel reaching its kickstarter goal and said nope to remember me.
---
Forgive the name.
#79tehdudPosted 3/24/2013 4:07:20 PM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
tehdud posted...
Shatter making ass of himself yet again

Well you're right there with me my friend.

Because I'm not the one still ranting about a 3 going on 4 month old game while waiting for a DMC5 announcement from a company that's been giving you the middle finger for over 3 years now.

Because I can't think of any other reason why you and the rest are still hanging around here complaining about a game that everyone else moved on from. So I guess you've decided to keep your pants down with the hopes and dreams that Capcom will give it to you the way you like it, while everyone else pulled theirs up and moved on from Capcom and this franchise.

It's pretty obvious that TC is because this topic states that very fact...lol.

Still wrong, shatter. Try again.

He has established the fact he cant count lmfao
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#80Rising_shadowPosted 3/24/2013 6:49:42 PM
Shatter and math? Not a good match.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!