My last thoughts on this game

#21syctheweilderPosted 3/24/2013 11:06:47 PM
zhaoyun99 posted...
BTW, can somebody find Alumat (Correct me if I'm wrong since I didn't remember his name) review for this game?

Alarmhat?

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-gEthxX2w
#22MixorzPosted 3/24/2013 11:20:50 PM(edited)
syctheweilder posted...
Mixorz posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Finally.

Take a good look everyone, there's no telling when this will ever happen again.

Meh I had a feeling it would get modded, I was trying to make a point. On the Shadowrun boards he would always say how he is some awesome diver and swimmer. Doesn't look like he's been doing laps at the pool recently.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#23Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:52:26 AM
No I haven't, no.

I also never said I'm awesome, I said that I have a diving certificate, which still holds true. You don't need to be in prime physical condition to do diving but it helps. Never mind the fact that I didn't exactly have had any time to actually DO some diving due to 17 hour schedules with a few days of rest a month and that there is no proper diving group in the immediate area.

Your "point" is irrelevant. Be civil, or be silent.
In your case, I guess we'd better staple your mouth shut.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#24syctheweilderPosted 3/25/2013 12:53:30 AM
Strelok posted...
No I haven't, no.

I also never said I'm awesome, I said that I have a diving certificate, which still holds true. You don't need to be in prime physical condition to do diving but it helps. Never mind the fact that I didn't exactly have had any time to actually DO some diving due to 17 hour schedules with a few days of rest a month and that there is no proper diving group in the immediate area.

Who are you talking to
#25MixorzPosted 3/25/2013 1:07:25 AM(edited)
Strelok posted...
No I haven't, no.

Dat flip flopping

You said you were like some great diver (enough so that you put down American athletes for simply playing sports that aren't popular in Europe), that you do like 500 push ups and sit ups in the morning and go to the gym for 90 mins a day. Tsk tsk.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#26Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:22:35 AM
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
No I haven't, no.

Dat flip flopping

You said you were like some great diver (enough so that you put down American athletes for simply playing sports that aren't popular in Europe), that you do like 500 push ups and sit ups in the morning and go to the gym for 90 mins a day. Tsk tsk.

Evidence if you please?
I never claimed such a thing unless it was done in a highly sarcastic manner akin to "So you're a millionaire? Well I am XXX"
Knowing you and your inability to keep fiction from reality it could be either case.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
#27MixorzPosted 3/25/2013 10:36:34 AM
Strelok posted...
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
No I haven't, no.

Dat flip flopping

Evidence if you please?
I never claimed such a thing unless it was done in a highly sarcastic manner akin to "So you're a millionaire? Well I am XXX"
Knowing you and your inability to keep fiction from reality it could be either case.

So you pretty much admit that you might have done it, but it was done sarcastically.good to see that when you start failing you're okay with straight out lying.
---
#28zhaoyun99Posted 3/25/2013 10:58:13 AM
syctheweilder posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...
BTW, can somebody find Alumat (Correct me if I'm wrong since I didn't remember his name) review for this game?

Alarmhat?

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-gEthxX2w

Thanks mate.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#29Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 2:38:43 PM
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
No I haven't, no.

Dat flip flopping

Evidence if you please?

So you pretty much admit that you might have done it, but it was done sarcastically.good to see that when you start failing you're okay with straight out lying.

Way to pull the quote out of context.
Again. Evidence, if you would. Otherwise I'm outright going to say that *YOU* are the one lying.
And that'd be a cold hard fact as you've done nothing *BUT* lying ever since I saw your posts.
---
#30MixorzPosted 3/25/2013 3:47:07 PM
Strelok posted...
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
No I haven't, no.

Dat flip flopping

Evidence if you please?

Way to pull the quote out of context.
Again. Evidence, if you would. Otherwise I'm outright going to say that *YOU* are the one lying.
And that'd be a cold hard fact as you've done nothing *BUT* lying ever since I saw your posts.

Combing the Shadowrun boards for that topic would provide a lolworthy moment, but I have better things to do. You know what you said, and it doesnt look like youve done a physical activity in years. Now go do some of that competitive diving you claim to do. Lol!
---