My last thoughts on this game

#41KyryloPosted 3/26/2013 2:39:38 AM
this topic is pretty much summarizes on Pro's intelegence: One internet rant = pro's are all out for blood. lol. now who's acting like educated adults? Seriously sometimes I glad this game came out. It's like CoD Separating fanboys who buy any crap fed to them and normal people who think before buying. My only message on Strelok and other antis: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29707046.jpg
#42Orange00Posted 3/26/2013 2:49:22 AM
Kyrylo posted...
this topic is pretty much summarizes on Pro's intelegence: One internet rant = pro's are all out for blood. lol. now who's acting like educated adults? Seriously sometimes I glad this game came out. It's like CoD Separating fanboys who buy any crap fed to them and normal people who think before buying. My only message on Strelok and other antis: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29707046.jpg

actually there is no difference between this topic and that recent shatterstar topic, so educated adult certainly don't reside in your camp either. In both topics people dig some old trash and mock statements made before.

sterlok is the anti version of shatter.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#43syctheweilderPosted 3/26/2013 2:52:39 AM
Orange00 posted...

That's a stretch.
#44Orange00Posted 3/26/2013 2:59:45 AM(edited)
syctheweilder posted...
Orange00 posted...

That's a stretch.

he has toned down ( one could say the same about shatter) but mounths before release they definitely were on the same level of rabid fandom.

sterlok got this absurd amount of negativity, to the point it became almost a joke.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#45KyryloPosted 3/26/2013 3:01:07 AM
Orange00 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

actually there is no difference between this topic and that recent shatterstar topic, so educated adult certainly don't reside in your camp either. In both topics people dig some old trash and mock statements made before.

strelok is far more subtile lately and not spreads lies like shatter does. And even than, yes we do verbally abuse game and it's developers, but I don't remember somebody attacking any of pros like Mixorz doing it. ....aside from Shatter. but he's neither pro nor anti.
#46KyryloPosted 3/26/2013 3:01:52 AM
Orange00 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
Orange00 posted...

That's a stretch.

he has toned down ( one could say the same about shatter) but mounths before release they definitely were on the same level of rabid fandom.

sterlok got this absurd amount of negativity, to the point it became almost a joke.

shatter toned down? where? when he said anybody who plays MGR has donkey face?
#47syctheweilderPosted 3/26/2013 3:17:25 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Orange00 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
Orange00 posted...

That's a stretch.

maybe 'toned down' means something else now.
#48KyryloPosted 3/26/2013 3:22:58 AM
syctheweilder posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Orange00 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
Orange00 posted...

That's a stretch.

maybe 'toned down' means something else now.

apparently....like toned down his attempts to act like mate.
#49Orange00Posted 3/26/2013 3:42:02 AM
okay, my bad. I guess Sterlok didn't *tone down*. His attitude just blends better with the rest of the board.
---
#50KyryloPosted 3/26/2013 3:50:29 AM
Orange00 posted...
okay, my bad. I guess Sterlok didn't *tone down*. His attitude just blends better with the rest of the board.

it was about your words " shatter did too"