Any comment from NT about low sales?

#1PimpanzaPosted 3/24/2013 6:45:01 PM
Has NT or Tameem Antoniades released any comments in any interview, tweet, blog, anything about DmC's low sales?

I'd really like to hear something from them, especially after the statement "I don't care if it sells a thousand units or two million units". I'd sincerely like to hear if that statement is still valid.
#2Rising_shadowPosted 3/24/2013 6:50:58 PM
Tameem shaved his head and changed his last name to antonlades. That's all anyone is getting it seems.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#3Ink-RibbonPosted 3/24/2013 7:14:51 PM
Pimpanza posted...
Has NT or Tameem Antoniades released any comments in any interview, tweet, blog, anything about DmC's low sales?

I'd really like to hear something from them, especially after the statement "I don't care if it sells a thousand units or two million units". I'd sincerely like to hear if that statement is still valid.

It seems that yourself answered your own question...

If he really said that ( I have to see or know the context) he doesn't care about sells, then why would he talk anything about sales at all? ;)

It's Capcom that should say anything. Capcom released and promoted the game.

Anyway, NT said they're working on something now, according to their twitter. I even made a topic about it. So, maybe a DmC 2 in the future, probably. It can be a new IP too, who knows?
#4Ink-RibbonPosted 3/24/2013 7:17:18 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Tameem shaved his head and changed his last name to antonlades. That's all anyone is getting it seems.

I like when some guys answer a topic about sales, by mentioning that the creator shaved his head...XD

When I say it's about the hair, you guys all go nuts against me...Ah, the hair, it couldn't be any different. See? That's why it's about the hair.

Posts like that, just prove that hair is still a big deal. Peace always...XD
#5FireMage7777Posted 3/24/2013 7:18:15 PM
Nope, and likely there never will be
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 24
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#6RayconPosted 3/24/2013 7:31:49 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

I like when some guys answer a topic about sales, by mentioning that the creator shaved his head...XD

When I say it's about the hair, you guys all go nuts against me...Ah, the hair, it couldn't be any different. See? That's why it's about the hair.

Or maybe you've got it backwards... maybe it's Tameem that's obsessed with the hair, that he was the one who started the whole controversy and invariably his recently shaved head?

= O
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#7RichterB17Posted 3/24/2013 7:34:29 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pimpanza posted...

If he really said that ( I have to see or know the context) he doesn't care about sells, then why would he talk anything about sales at all? ;)

Anyway, NT said they're working on something now, according to their twitter. I even made a topic about it. So, maybe a DmC 2 in the future, probably. It can be a new IP too, who knows?

http://www.ps3center.net//news/5327/dmc-dev-i-dont-care-if-it-sells-a-thousand-units-or-two-million/
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#8NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/24/2013 7:48:02 PM
Pimpanza posted...

I don't think there's going to be any comment from either source.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#9DarkBuster22904Posted 3/24/2013 11:08:38 PM
RichterB17 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pimpanza posted...

http://www.ps3center.net//news/5327/dmc-dev-i-dont-care-if-it-sells-a-thousand-units-or-two-million/

Well... you make the argument that video games are art, and this is what you get, I suppose.
---
You're saying that Japan would defeat China... OP Gundam-style? -negi magician
#10_Uwye_Posted 3/25/2013 12:33:57 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Did you know that in some cultures shaving your hair is done as a sign of shame or as an apology? Just sayin'.