So DmC had low sales. What does it mean?

#161CirOnnPosted 3/27/2013 2:12:04 PM
Voltes_V posted...
CirOnn posted...
Voltes_V posted...
CirOnn posted...
DMC = Difficult game that rewards the proefficient player.
DmC = Appeals to a casual gamer that likes to kill things.

Two different appeals, same genre.
You choose what to buy. You choose what to like.

More accurate is this :

DMC = succesful
DmC = flop (lol)

Not more accurate, just as accurate.

Again, double-standards. But that was expected from you.

Where is the double standard in my post?

Sigh....this is why pros are meant to be mocked at.

Yawn.

Seriously, your posts are boring me with all the passive-aggressiveness and I'm pretty sure you could say that I'm boring you too. So let's just leave it at that.
#162Voltes_V(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 2:14:12 PM
That's what a casual pro would say.
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
#163CirOnnPosted 3/27/2013 2:15:22 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
CirOnn posted...
I actually agreed with you. lol Re-read.

And I didn't know any news about MGS5 was out. Gonna go check N4G. Thanks!

No problem.

For anyone else wondering, today Kojima confirmed that Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain are the same thing, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain starring Big Boss. It's apparently ridiculously open world. You can take anything from a motorcycle to a jet when traveling between objectives.

I just checked it! Phantom Pain was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in a VG trailer. I'm pretty hyped up now. All that hospital sequence is pure awesomeness. Dear God. On a side-note, I hope it's true that Kojima will lend his engine for the Silent Hill series. They could use something like that, after all that whole scene from PP was scarier than any Silent Hill in the past 5 years.
#164Raf0000Posted 3/27/2013 2:18:46 PM
its funny how most of you sound like you know what you are talking about. I want to say the only reason why this game failed was because of such a garbage fan base, 98% of all Devil May Cry are all trash talkers that makes no sense what-so-ever.
---
PSN online name= dominican15
#165KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/27/2013 2:21:04 PM
Raf0000 posted...
its funny how most of you sound like you know what you are talking about. I want to say the only reason why this game failed was because of such a garbage fan base, 98% of all Devil May Cry are all trash talkers that makes no sense what-so-ever.

You may want to say that, but it wouldn't be a true statement. DmC failed because it was a mediocre game that was directed at a non existent fanbase.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#166produnerPosted 3/27/2013 2:35:56 PM
Raf0000 posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rooPPLtK9pg
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#167360pagesPosted 3/27/2013 3:10:39 PM
Don't you guys know? Game makers are entitled to sales, we should buy a game that we hate and not voice our complaints about it!
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#168Voltes_V(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:03:13 PM
360pages posted...
Don't you guys know? Game makers are entitled to sales, we should buy a game that we hate and not voice our complaints about it!

Lol that's what a pro would say.
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
#169OracleGunnerPosted 3/27/2013 6:28:21 PM
Raf0000 posted...

The lack of reading in today's trolls is truly appalling. Not only is this comment foolish but it is misinformed note the generalization, note the made up statistics also note the little fact that he sounds butthurt, although your opinion is wrong I respect it so troll on kiddo troll on but do it somewhere else okay?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#170StrelokPosted 3/27/2013 7:04:12 PM
Raf0000 posted...

So you are saying a game failed because it didn't appeal to the fanbase because it's so radically different, and yet you blame the fanbase for not purchasing what they don't like?

Son, what colour is the sky in your world and do you tend to eat wallcandy?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg