Seriously - Why insult the fans?

#1YumeOMiruPosted 3/25/2013 4:46:36 PM
Did they not hire someone with common sense? I mean, some kinda check up with everyone on the project. wouldn´t hurt.

"Guys, I know you all hate making fun games, I know you all hate the original Dante, I know you all want to casualize the whole series, but seriously, do not, DO NOT tell the fans that, DO NOT be a dick, cause like, they´re the gals/guys buying this game, so be nice, kay?"

Why did they not think of that for a sec? And lol on the "gangbang" attacks from the journalist, they flopped the game before it released, are there no professionals on this whole Donte charade?

Yes I´m glad this flopped, but I´m just stunned it fudged this bad cause of the whole kid attitude from "professionals".

Thoughts?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#2smithkakarotPosted 3/25/2013 4:48:08 PM
Because he's one of those people who thinks no one "understands" him or his artistic vision.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#3Malus_X6Posted 3/25/2013 4:48:53 PM
It's what they get.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#4ramzariotPosted 3/25/2013 4:54:26 PM
Telling game developers when they are being stupid? I will take that job.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#5Malus_X6Posted 3/25/2013 4:56:57 PM
Telling game developers when they are being stupid? I will take that job.

That's be a dream job for me. I'd have to get some voice acting lessons though. That way I could yell at them while sounding like R. Lee Ermey.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#6caffiend7Posted 3/25/2013 5:04:44 PM
Because they didn't care, they thought DmC would get them new fans to replace the ones they had. And as we saw they didn't even come close. The people they wanted didn't care for this game
#7KyryloPosted 3/25/2013 5:20:52 PM
YumeOMiru posted...
Did they not hire someone with common sense? I mean, some kinda check up with everyone on the project. wouldn´t hurt.

"Guys, I know you all hate making fun games, I know you all hate the original Dante, I know you all want to casualize the whole series, but seriously, do not, DO NOT tell the fans that, DO NOT be a dick, cause like, they´re the gals/guys buying this game, so be nice, kay?"

Why did they not think of that for a sec? And lol on the "gangbang" attacks from the journalist, they flopped the game before it released, are there no professionals on this whole Donte charade?

Yes I´m glad this flopped, but I´m just stunned it fudged this bad cause of the whole kid attitude from "professionals".

Thoughts?

Somebody told Tameem "if you making people angry, your're doing it right....I'm serious.
#8NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/25/2013 6:10:36 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Because they didn't care, they thought DmC would get them new fans to replace the ones they had. And as we saw they didn't even come close. The people they wanted didn't care for this game

Reminds me of real life scenarios.

A person dumps their old friends to go hang out with the "popular" kids, because they have all the newest, shiny, cool things. While the old friends, that stuck by that person's side, are now considered "uncool and outdated according to todays standards." The popular friends end of treating the person like trash, so the person ends up going back to their old friends.......but then, it's much too late.

The moral: Don't dump your old friends to go hang out with someone that seems popular. For they might be popular for all the wrong reasons.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.